Summary of The Day: Jerez de la Frontera is situated midway between Cadiz and Seville, just a few miles from the sea and the mountains where the land is ideal for cultivating world famous sherry and brandy. The city dates back to the Moorish occupation; even then finding fame for its sweet wines. The city is equally famous for it’s exciting equestrian shows, flamenco music and dance, and several interesting motor competitions that are held in the city.
The tour takes approximately 45 minutes and stops at 9 locations where passengers are able to hop on and off at their leisure to experience all that this warm and wonderful city offers.
Frequency: every 60 minutes from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Full loop: 45 minutes
Ticket type: 24 hours
1 - Plaza del Arenal
2 - Alameda Vieja / Alcazar
3 - Museo Arqueologico
4 - Palacio Del Tiempo
5 - Calle Pizarro
6 - Alameda Cristina
7 - Plaza Del Caballo
8 - E-Horse Fair Special
9 - Real Escuela Andaluza Del Arte Ecuestre
9 - Plaza De Santiago
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 3-10
* Children younger than 3 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pre-recorded multilingual commentary plus Kid's Commentary
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.