Summary of The Day: Embark on our luxurious mini-coach where you will be served cold refreshing water, cotton towelettes, and tasty local breakfast bars! This circle island tour focuses more on sightseeing than any of our other tours. Stopping at Oahu’s most scenic spots like La’ie Point, Pali Lookout and Diamond Head, this tour is perfect for people who want to experience the whole island in one day. It also makes commercial stops for souvenir shopping. This is our traditional sightseeing tour of Oahu. Lunch will be provided at The Proud Peacock restaurant conveniently located at the beautiful Waimea Falls. Throughout this journey you will be engaged with the legends and historical culture of Hawaii through your navigator.
Enjoy fascinating storytelling and captivating tales of Hawaii’s perpetuating history with expert insight. Explore Hawaii, from native plants (na mea kanu) and animals (holoholona) to the historic events of Hawaiian Royalty (Na Ali’i O Hawai’i). This journey will offer you the best scenic views and cultural flavors
Oahu has to offer! Explore famous North Shore beaches like Waimea Bay and Sunset Beach, where professionals and local surfers come to show off their talents. Enlighten your vacation with a trip to the world famous Dole Pineapple Plantation and Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm, offering an abundance of Hawaii’s delightful treats and gifts!
Pick-up is approximately 8:30 a.m., depending on the location of your hotel.
Drop-off is approximately 5:30 p.m., depending on the weather and traffic conditions.
A luxury buffet lunch is included with this tour. Shoyu Chicken, garlic kale rice pilaf, pupukea greens salad, assorted tarts, spa water and iced tea are included. Vegetable wraps are available for vegetarians. Bottled water services and local breakfast bars will be provided on your journey aboard this tour.
Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
Please include your hotel information in the book section when submitting the booking online. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
Wear walking shoes, dress comfortably, and bring a jacket.
Oahu has moderate to severe traffic conditions. Please be aware that delays may occur and are out of the control of your tour guide.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.