Summary of The Day: Enjoy the beauty and wellness of Icelandic nature on a day tour around the Golden Circle, including a relaxing visit to Fontana Geothermal Baths.
The tour starts with a visit to Thingvellir National Park, where the Icelandic parliament Althingi was established in 930 AD. This fantastic and diverse national park is also home to one of the only places on Earth where you can see the continental divide between the Americas and Europe.
Next stop is Lake Laugarvatn and Fontana Geothermal Baths. Before enjoying a soak in the thermal pools and relaxing in the natural steam rooms, you'll get the chance to visit a geothermal bakery located next to Lake Laugarvatn. For many this is the highlight of the tour; to see where rye bread, which has been baking in a pot in the warm sand, is dug out, and later to get a taste of the bread with delicious Icelandic butter.
After a relaxing bath we continue to Gullfoss waterfall and the spouting hot spring area around Geysir and Strokkur in Haukadalur Valley.
Tour departs at 9:00am and returns at 6:00pm approximately.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in Reykjavik in the comments section of the final checkout page.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.