Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour of Chicago
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Chicago, IL, USA
- End City:
Chicago, IL, USA
- 1 day
- Tour Type:
- View All
Get 22 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 22 Points
See how it works
Enjoy a scenic tour of Chicago's lake front & downtown area aboard Trolley Buses and Upper Decker Buses! This 8 hour Hop On-Hop Off Tour allows you the chance to get on and off over it's 13 mile route in order to visit famous city attractions, shops and restaurants. Explore Chicago your way!
Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour of Chicago Highlights:
• Sears Tower • John Hancock Tower • Navy Pier • Field Museum of Natural History • Shedd Aquarium • The Art Institute • Adler Planetarium • North Pier • Water Tower •
Welcome to Chicago! You haven't really seen this vibrant city until you take one of the Hop On-Hop Off Chicago Trolley tours. While many have visited this beautiful waterfront city, for some, Chicago is an undiscovered treasure these sightseeing tours will uncover. With world-class shopping, dining and culture, Chicago is among the world's cleanest, most accessible and friendliest of big cities ready to meet your needs and surpass your expectations.
On the Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour of Chicago, visitors to the city can enjoy a tour led by knowledgeable and entertaining drivers and guides aboard a Trolley or Double Decker Bus.
Customers have unlimited access to the Trolley and any of the designated stops on it's thirteen-mile route. Riders with this all-day pass can get off the Trolley at any scheduled stop to visit Chicago's most popular attractions, and when they're done, they can pick up the tour where they left off or get on at any other Trolley stop. The Trolleys come by each stop at 25-35 minute intervals (depending on traffic and weather conditions) throughout the day.
The tour is about an hour and a half if you do not get off. For those who would like to explore a bit of the city, there will be another trolley along shortly to continue your tour and take you back to your starting point.
The Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour of Chicago gives you the opportunity to be adventurous! Discover new people and different ways of life. Get your eTicket today and explore parts of the city you never knew existed!
This tour is seasonal and operates from April 17 through November 30
Tour operates Wednesday - Sunday | Trolleys run every hour from 9:30 am until 6:00 pm with the last trip leaving Sears Tower at 4:45 pm | Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Board at any of the designated stops: 1. Sears Tower/Skydeck (Jackson at Wacker) 2. Palmer House Hilton, Millennium Park, One block East (27 East Monroe St.) 3. Art Institute (Michigan & Adams) 4. Hilton Towers and Hotel (8th & Michigan) 5. Adler Planetarium (Solidarity Dr.) 6. Shedd Aquarium (Solidarity Dr.) 7. Field Museum (Museum Campus Dr) 8. Sheraton Hotel & Towers (Columbus & North Water) across from NBC Tower 9. Navy Pier (Main entrance) 10. Water Tower (Michigan & Pearson- SE Corner) 11. John Hancock Tower (Chestnut & Michigan) 12. Hard Rock Caf?e (Clark & Ontario) 13. Wrigley Bldg. (400 N Michigan) 14. Fort Dearborn (Wacker & Michigan) 15. Block 37 Shops (Randolph & State)
Inside the Palmer House, Arcade Level |17 East Monroe St | Chicago, IL 60603 | Passengers can also report direct to the various starting points and exchange vouchers for tickets.
Nearest Intersection: Between S. State St. and S. Wahash St. on Monroe.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 15 or up
*Child age: 5-14
*Under 5 ride free on parents lap.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour of Chicago
- Airfares or related transportation
- All personal expenses
Q & As
Please note questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc. You may also review our FAQ section for additional information you are looking for.
- There is no refund once confirmed.
- Passengers can report direct to the various starting points and exchange their vouchers for tickets.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|