Summary of The Day: The Downtown Tour connects you to some of Seattle's best sites all in one beautiful trolley ride! See well known sights like the Space Needle, Pioneer Square, and Pike Place Market, but stay on board to see the hidden gems too! Climb 900ft and 73 stories high to visit the Sky View Observatory on the top of the Columbia Center building and see the stunning 360-degree view of Seattle. Hop off at the waterfront stops to see vibrant street performers, family-friendly fairs, and the Puget Sound.
Our Overlook and Locks Route connects you to the Ballard and Fremont neighborhoods just outside of downtown. These neighborhoods are some of the oldest in Seattle and provide a truly unique tour experience. Start off by listening to your guide tell you about the bustling fishing industry as you cross over the most frequently opened drawbridge in the United States.
From there hop off at our downtown Ballard stop to explore the unique shops, eateries, and art galleries. Continue on and tour the Woodland Park Zoo, the Ballard Locks, and downtown Fremont. Fremont welcomes you with numerous public art installations, Scandinavian and Norwegian cultural museums, shops, and many organic and family-owned restaurants. Don't miss the famous Fremont Troll statue hidden under the Aura Bridge! Once you're done exploring Fremont hop back on and head to Kerry Park Overlook for the very best views of the gorgeous Seattle skyline. From there head back to downtown, stopping at Kenmore Air en route to take a 20 minute scenic flight and see Seattle like you've never seen it before.
During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.