Summary of The Day:
Join us at the Hoover Dam as we show you what has been known as one of the engineering wonders of the world: Hoover Dam is also known as Boulder Dam. When completed in 1935, it was both the world’s largest electric power producing facility and the world’s largest concrete structure. It is currently the world’s 34th largest hydroelectric generating station. During the tour you will be able to view the seventeen turbine- generators that generate a maximum of 2,074 megawatts of hydroelectric power.
The Hoover Dam tour includes a courtesy pick up and drop off at your hotel. While at the dam you will go on the Hoover Dam Powerplant tour, view the Arizona Spillway and Look Out. As always we will offer a unlimited supply of bottled water
Our vans are designed for 12-14 passengers. We have limited space for luggage and allow small overnight bags only on overnight tours. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
If you have a wheelchair or other necessary equipment, please notify us at the time of booking so we may make arrangements for your special needs. We have a cooler on board in which small items such as medication or snacks may be refrigerated for your convenience.
Anything you bring should be able to fit under your seat for the comfort and safety of everyone on board.
It is suggested you wear comfortable shoes for walking.
Please be aware there will be limited wheel chair access.
No suitcases or oversized backpacks allowed due to security at Hoover Dam.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Thank you for your interest in our tours. Please note that this tour only offers complimentary pickup from the hotels on the Las Vegas Strip. You would have to let us know where you will be accommodated so we can offer you the pickup time and location.