We will begin our tour with an approximately one hour and 30 minute visit to the Hoover Dam where you will witness what has been called one of America’s Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders of the World.
Next you will enjoy a relaxing 90 minute deli lunch cruise aboard the Desert Princess, an authentic three level Mississippi style paddle wheeler. As you cruise the water of Lake Mead you will view the unparalleled sight of Hoover Dam and the steep canyon walls that surround it. DON’T FORGET YOUR CAMERA! You will have lots of opportunities for great photos & videos.
Tour includes: Courtesy Hotel pick-up and drop off, Hoover Dam Power Plant Tour, 90 minute lunch cruise aboard the Desert Princess and unlimited supply of bottled water.
Please include your hotel name and address in the comments section when you book the tour online.
Our vans are designed for 12-14 passengers. We have limited space for luggage and allow small overnight bags only on overnight tours. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
If you have a wheelchair or other necessary equipment, please notify us at the time of booking so we may make arrangements for your special needs. We have a cooler on board in which small items such as medication or snacks may be refrigerated for your convenience.
Anything you bring should be able to fit under your seat for the comfort and safety of everyone on board.
It is suggested you wear comfortable shoes for walking.
Please be aware there will be limited wheel chair access.
No suitcases or oversized backpacks allowed due to security at Hoover Dam.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.