Summary of The Day: A cosmopolitan city at the crossroads of history, London has much to offer both seasoned travelers and first-time visitors. But seeing the best of what this bustling metropolis has to offer can be daunting for visitors that attempt to go it alone. That's why we have designed a tour to get the most out of a single day while still allowing you ample time to take in all the sights and sounds of London.
Want to see all of the major attractions in one afternoon? This walking tour, led by one of our very own local experts, will allow you to do just that.
We'll begin at Trafalgar Square, home of the National Gallery and Nelson's Column, followed by Whitehall, lined with the departments and ministries of Her Majesty's Government, including the old Palace of Whitehall. It is from this building that King Charles II stepped out onto the scaffolding to be executed in 1649. You will also see the Horse Guards in their plumed silver helmets.
Then we'll take a stroll on Downing Street before arriving at Parliament Square, where you will be treated to spectacular views of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. After learning about the Palace of Westminster, home of the British Parliament, it's on to Westminster Abbey, site of royal coronations and weddings, including the recent wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton in 2011.
We'll wind down with a traditional and sumptuous English tea. Enjoy scones with jam and Devonshire cream, a selection of sandwiches and cakes, and of course, a pot of fresh tea, all served on fine china in the opulent interior of a luxury hotel - a lovely way to end a splendid day.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Promotion applied to departure on
07/07/2016 - 10/31/2016
* Adult: 15 and up
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Guided walking tour of Westminster
English-speaking tour guide
Small groups of 25 people or fewer
Headsets when appropriate, so that you can always hear your guide
It is the responsibility of all those joining the tour to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before scheduled departure time. Guests arriving late will not be accommodated; tickets for missed tours are not eligible for a refund.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs or those requiring special assistance. Strollers and baby carriages are not permitted on this tour.
Photography is permitted throughout the tour.
Tourist attractions in London are among the most popular in the world. Skip-the-Line access and careful planning limit our exposure to crowds; some locations may be crowded during prime-time hours, however.
The weather in London is very unpredictable. Please bring adequate rain gear.
We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
We will do our best to be punctual and follow the itinerary. Unforeseen circumstances and other issues beyond our control do compel us to make last-minute changes on rare occasions.
The local operator reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests or staff.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Phil was very friendly, and really seems to know the city. He pointed out a lot of interesting oddities that a tourist would easily miss. We had rain, sleet, lightning and thunder and he never seemed to be bothered by any of it. He took a g...reat photo of my family at the phone booth with Big Ben in the background. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a tour.Read full review
Robert Gunning is a thoughtful, funny, charming and interesting guide. He is very knowledgeable on London and could answer any question at all. He can cover the entire history of London and had a lot of amusing anecdotes. He always had some...thing to tell us and we laughed the entire time. I was very impressed with him and I recommend him highly. He was wonderful!Read full review