Summary of The Day: Our tour begins with a delightful morning trip to romantic Heidelberg.
Known as one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, Heidelberg is an everlasting favorite among international tourists.
We'll explore the world-famous castle (partially in ruins) with its impressive Gothic and Renaissance architecture.
Take a walk through the medieval town center and marvel at the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the House of the Knights with its precious Renaissance facade, and the small lanes with half-timbered houses.
The city is also home to the oldest university in contemporary Germany, and the 5th oldest in Central Europe.
Our journey will then lead us to Nuremberg, a mighty center of European trade and commerce during the Middle Ages. Nuremberg is also the former site of the Nazi party rally grounds.
Here you will see the mighty Imperial Castle (Kaiserburg), residence of the Emperors of the Holy Roman Empire. We'll also visit the House of Albrecht Durer, the most famous son of the city and one of Europe's greatest artists, and see Old City Hall and the main market square.
Marvel at the 14-century fountain Schoner Brunnen, the medieval church St. Lorenz, the Church of Our Lady, and the Crafts Yard (Handwerkerhof).
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 8:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and above
* Child: 12 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
English and German-speaking guide
Heidelberg Castle and Albrecht Durer's House entrance fees
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave valuable items on the bus or at the attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.