Healesville Sanctuary + Dandenong Ranges + Puffing Billy
Summary of The Day: Ever heard of a duck billed platypus? Check out these unique little guys, as well as our favorites - koalas, kangaroos, wombats, dingos and the spectacular ‘Spirit of the Sky’ bird of prey show at Healesville Sanctuary on a scenic and rewarding day trip from Melbourne.
We'll begin as we depart from Melbourne and travel to this amazing wildlife sanctuary to meet a fabulous display of amazing critters. Not only will you encounter famous Aussie residents like koalas and kangaroos, but you can also see the amazing "Spirit of the Sky" show and witness soaring birds of prey and parrots demonstrate their amazing aerial skills.
Don't miss this chance to also visit the Wildlife Hospital and learn how this center helps more than 2000 sick and injured animals each year while also training future veterinarians.
Afterwards, we'll climb aboard the famous Puffing Billy, a century old steam train that will lead us through the Dandenong Ranges and lush Ecualyptus forests!
We normally return to the meeting point at around 5:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 3-12 years of age
* Children younger than 3 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please bring appropriate clothing for warm and cold conditions. Sunscreen, water bottle and hat also are highly recommended.
Minimum of 6 passengers required for tour departure. If we cannot reach the minimum number of passengers when the tour date is close, we may recommend alternative tour or date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.