Summary of The Day: Once we get to the area, the shark cage is placed in the water. The cage floats on the surface of the water. The water is a cobalt blue and visibility is approximately 200 feet or more. You can actually see the sharks come up from the deep.
While on this tour, you will have the opportunity to also see Hawaiian Green Sea turtles, dolphins and humpback whales, depending on the season.
The cage itself, can hold two people very comfortably, however, we have had up to four people in it at a time, depending on the weather conditions. We travel offshore of Haleiwa approximately 3 to 4 miles. People are encouraged to bring underwater cameras because they will be able to get some of the best photographs of Hawaiian sharks possible anywhere.
The size of the sharks range from 5 feet to 15 feet. These sharks will be only inches away from the cage and those inside. You may stay as long as you want in the cage to enjoy the spectacular view.
People from around the World, including England, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Japan. from almost every State in the mainland have enjoyed the tour. Some of the people that come on the tour have not even been in the ocean before. A lot of people come with phobia about sharks. After our tour their inhibitions and phobias disappear and they have a greater respect for the shark and its beauty.
We have been featured on the BBC Outdoors in England, ESPN Outdoors and soon will be on Canadian Wildlife television.
You will be picked up one and a half hours prior to the tour time at most front entrance of Waikiki Hotels. Please remark your prefered tour time and pick-up location when booking.
If you are located in Kahala, we offer round way transportation from Kahala and Waikiki with additional transportation fee. Please choose with transportation when booking if you need this service. You can also arrange your own way to Waikiki.
The tour times: 6:00AM, 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM. 9:00 AM, , 10:00 AM, AND 11:00 AM(6:00AM is only starting May 15 through August 31)
Operation Address: Haleiwa Boat Harbor, 66-105 Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa, HI 96712, Slip# 35
We offer hotel pick-up at major Waikiki hotels in Oahu Island, please remark your hotel location when booking.
This tour can carry a maximum of 12 passengers.
We operate every day except Christmas Day.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.