Summary of The Day: Today your wonderful Hawaiian adventure begins after we pick you up at your hotel and transport you to Kaneohe Bay. Here you'll be able to choose from the following activities to enjoy the lovely Hawaiian waters!
• Enjoy a scenic and lovely cruise around Kaneohe Bay to get acquainted with the fantastic marine world that surrounds Hawaii. Jet Skiing
• Ride over the waves solo or with a partner on a high-powered jet ski! Banana Boat Ride
• Hop aboard with your friends on our inflatable Banana Boat and enjoy a fantastic ride over the ocean! Stand-up Paddleboarding
• If you're looking for a more casual surfing experience, paddleboarding is the activity for you. Cruise over the ocean waves atop your board and gently steer yourself through Kaneohe Bay. Turtle Watching
• Get up close and personally see the wonderful turtles that populate Kaneohe Bay! Canoeing
• Grab your paddle and slide into a canoe to explore the waters of Kaneohe Bay with a partner or solo. Snorkeling
• Dive under the waves and see firsthand the wonderful underwater world that makes Hawaii such a spectacular place to visit! All equipment is provided.
Hotel pick up: It will be done between 11:15am - 11:35am, depending upon the hotel locations.
All passengers should arrive safely at their hotels approximately 5:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Children under 2 can attend tour free be accompanied by adult.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to major hotels in Waikiki.
Professional tour escort / driver
Basic snorkeling tools
Lunch: Chicken Curry; Toss Salad; Fresh Fruits; Rice; Cold or hot drinks
All personal expenses
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Please remark your hotel name and address when making a reservation.
Jetski riders under the ages of 16 will be accompanied by either parent.
Child snorkelers and Banana Boat riders should be at least 7 years old and accompanied by either parent.
Children are required to wear life vests while participating in water activities.
During Spring/Summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. During Fall/Winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.