Summary of The Day: Witness Kauai's most awe-inspiring wonders on this full-day tour. It starts big with a visit to the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific," Waimea Canyon. Ten miles long and over a half mile deep, it's a truly breathtaking "must-see" for any Kauai visitor. Multi-colored rock and red lava beds tell the geological story of the island, as will your knowledgeable tour guide. (You might also hear a Hawaiian legend or two.) The area is made up of lush valleys, dense rainforests and hidden waterfalls like nowhere else on earth. Adding to the already overwhelming natural beauty, you'll take a boat trip up the Wailua River to mystical Fern Grotto, said to be the most romantic place in Hawaii. As you float down the river, you see the fern-lined lava cave, a popular spot for marriage ceremonies. Listen carefully and you'll hear The Hawaiian Wedding Song echo through its passages. Also on the agenda is a 40-foot waterfall photo opportunity. Opaekaa Falls will be flowing in all of its majesty, with Makaleha Mountains and a restored Hawaiian village posing in the background. Spectacular lookouts, blowholes, sacred sites and historical landmarks are also part of the tour, so be prepared to be amazed.
Departure Times: (Please remark your prefered departure time and location when booking.)
Departs 7:45am-8:00am Returns 5:30pm-5:45pm
Above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fee depending on your hotel pickup location. Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations. The real pick up time depends on the hotel distance.
Moderate walking; please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably (expect sun, wind and at times rain conditions).
Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.