Summary of The Day: Experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef with exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for its superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life. Departing from Cairns we'll enjoy a scenic cruise to our state of the art floating platform, the Marine World Activity Platform, where we'll have 5 hours to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef!
You'll be free to snorkel on your own or join a guided snorkel tour for an extra fee. If you've never gone snorkeling before take an introductory diving class (own expense) or go Helmet Diving on the bottom of the ocean floor. You may also join a semi-submersible or glass bottom boat tour to see the amazing marine life here (included). If you want to learn more about the ocean life you can join a fish feeding presentation and identification session with the Marine Biologist.
With your package you'll also enjoy morning and afternoon tea as well as a delicious chef prepared buffet lunch.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll discover the wonders of the rainforest with a day trip to the famous Kuranda Village! We'll ride on the Kuranda Scenic Railway, a fantastic journey on a classic train through the Atherton Tablelands, spotting Stoney Creek and Barron Falls along the way. Here we'll visit the Village in the Rainforest, Kuranda. Here we'll have free time to explore and visit an number of included attractions!
First up we'll enter the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, where we can marvel at the largest butterfly aviary in all of Australia! View hundreds of butterflies including the famous electric blue Ulysses and Australia’s largest butterfly, the Cairns Birdwing.
Then we'll head to the Rainforestation Nature Park, a quick five minutes from the village, where we'll be introduced to the fascinating Pamagirri Aboriginal culture and the gorgeous wildlife of Queensland. You can join the Army Duck Rainforest Tour to ride a WWII amphibious vehicle through the rainforest, discovering the colorful plants and animals by land and water!
You'll also have the opportunity to discover the Aboriginal culture with the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. This unique experience includes a traditional dance in the rainforest amphitheater, lessons in boomerang throwing and didgeridoo playing, and an introduction to Pamagirri language, art, and medicine. This is a cultural experience that surely shouldn't be missed!
Then, get up close and personal with Australia's favorite animals with a visit to the Koala & Wildlife Park! You're welcome to join a guided tour of the park where you'll get to meet everything from a Freshwater Crocodile to a Koala and her cub!
We'll enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch before departing on the scenic Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, enjoying one last panoramic look at this amazing region.
Due to the maintenance of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway, the following dates are closed out, alternative itineraries will be offered.
October 17, 18, November 17, 18, December 1, 2 in 2016.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Children under 4 join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
For Great Barrier Reef Cruise on Day 1
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (surcharges apply for Northern Beach hotels)
- Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Reef levy
- Admission to the Marine World Activity Platform
- All snorkeling equipment with instructions for beginners
- Semi Submersible AND Glass Bottom Boat tours
- Morning and afternoon tea plus delicious chef prepared buffet lunch
- Fish feeding presentation
For Kuranda Day Trip on Day 2
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Admission to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Admission to Rainforestation Nature Park
- Admission to the Koala & Wildlife Park
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.