Summary of The Day: Today enjoy an fantastic combination tour and day trip from Melbourne to Phillip Island, home to the famous Little Penguins and Penguin Parade.
Departing from Melbourne we'll head out to the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife conservation Park on Mornington Peninsula, where you'll get to meet many native Australian animals, including wombats, dingoes, emus, Tasmanian devils, and numerous colorful birds. While here take the "Wallaby Walk" to get up and personal with friendly kangaroos and wallabies. And don't miss the chance to take a photo with a koala (own expense)!
Then we'll board the Wildlife Coast Adventure cruise to go seal watching. We'll pass by The Nobbies along the way and reach Seal Rock, the home of Australia's largest colony of fur seals. See up to 5000 fur seals close-up and keep your camera ready because they regularly approach the boat to say hello!
Then we'll head into the Phillip Island Nature Park, a natural home to koalas, penguins, and seals. Here we'll enjoy a great experience: the Penguin Parade. Watch from a viewing area as dozens of penguins march out across the floodlit Summerland Beach. We'll also be able to see penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk.
Along the way back to Melbourne we'll enjoy a featured film.
This tour departs at 10:00am and returns between 9:00pm and 11:30pm depending on the season.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional tour guide
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Entrance to Moonlit Sanctuary, Seal Rocks cruise, Penguin Parade, Penguins Plus premium viewing area, souvenir gift and complimentary drink
The upgraded Penguins Plus viewing platform at the Penguin Parade is scheduled to open up again on Monday 16 November. Capacity has doubled from 150 to 300; still very much premium viewing in comparison to the stands in general viewing.
Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade and Seal Rocks cruise both take place in the open outdoors.
When doing the Seal Rocks cruise option, it is instead of visiting the Koala Conservation Centre.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.