Summary of The Day:
Prepare to be thrilled on this one-of-a-kind adventure. Travel in a state-of-the-art Tour Trekker while your fun and entertaining guide shows you all of the spectacular beauty of the West Rim. This custom built tour vehicle is equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. You’ll then hop aboard a helicopter for an exhilarating 20 minute flight descending 4,000 feet down into the Canyon, followed by a 10-minute pontoon ride on the mighty Colorado River. See the Grand Canyon from three different perspectives, few will ever experience. On your return from the Grand Canyon there is time for a quick stop on the Arizona side of the Hoover Dam. Capture with your eyes and cameras the wondrous beauty of the Hoover Dam and the Colorado River. Pose for a timeless photo with a backdrop of mountainous rock looming over turquoise waters. Your tour guide will insist on taking your picture. Lunch provided. The tour itinerary may change due to availability.
Skywalk tickets can be purchased on site.
Tour Departure time: 7:30am
***Pick up at all major "Strip" Hotels in Las Vegas at 6:30 am - 7:30 am depending on location, please remark your hotel location when booking.
Closed Christmas Day
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Fuel surcharge may apply.
A minimum of two (2) passengers is required to open a new tour and single passengers may be added to existing tours after verifying space availability.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.