Sedona - Cameron Trading Post - Grand Canyon - Flagstaff - Sedona
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a fun-filled day tour to Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona by way of scenic Oak Creek Canyon.
You'll also travel across the vast Navajo Indian Reservation to the historic Cameron Trading Post in time for an early lunch and for shopping for great Native American arts, jewelry and crafts.
Next travel to the East Rim of the Grand Canyon with stops to enjoy some of our favorite views. You'll also visit the South Rim of the park, with free time at the Grand Canyon Village to explore -- take a short walk or just find a comfy spot to sit and enjoy the magnificent view!
After your time at the park, travel to Flagstaff where you'll board our shuttle back to Sedona this evening.
Itinerary (All times are approximate)
Pick up in Sedona 7:00 to 7:30 am
30-45 minutes at Cameron Trading Post
30-45 minutes at the Desert View Watchtower
1-1.5 hours at the Grand Canyon Village
Please remark your hotel name and address when making reservations online.
We want you to be as comfortable as possible. Casual dress is suggested on all tours (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes). Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing and good footwear is especially suggested for winter months. Sedona is about 10-15 degrees cooler than the Phoenix area.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Tour buses used will have air conditioners. The bus ride from Sedona to Grand Canyon will be around 3 hours drive time, however, the tour guide will arrange bus stops every 2-3 hours to accommodate snacks and toilet use.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
We would be more than glad to assist you regarding your inquiry, however we must inform you that a great majority of our tours depart from the Phoenix area and the Canyon itself. For a list of avaialble tours out of Sedona and Phoenix, please follow the link below:
If you check on the side of the page, you can view a list of available attractions in and around the Sedona area.
Regretfully, Tours4Fun.com does not offer accommodations in the Sedona area, but please follow the next provided link below to an affiliate website that specialize in hotel reservations/ accommodations: