Summary of The Day: Experience the South Rim in a way no other operator offers.
After arriving at the Visitor’s Center at the Grand Canyon, you have the option to hike the 2.5 mile paved trail that allows you to walk from Mather Point to Grand Canyon Village and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views of the canyon, Colorado River and the Phantom Ranch.
Along the trail you will enjoy the breeze through the pinion pines and juniper pines as well as view earth’s most mysterious and spectacular of landscapes; it’s a place like nowhere else. Walk along the railed lookout and view the majestic beauty of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. You may continue on the rim trail and finish your hike to the Grand Canyon Village; or from Yavapai Point, you may take the bus shuttle to the Grand Canyon Village.
This tour will also stop (10-15 minutes) at the Hoover Dam Arizona side overlook and in Williams or Seligman on Route 66 (15-20 minutes). In the morning we'll have a nutritional snack with juice or water, and for lunch we'll enjoy a sandwich of roast beef, ham, turkey, or a vegetarian option. Don't worry about the heat; we'll have an unlimited supply of bottled water.
Please include your hotel name and address when booking.
Our vans are designed for 12-14 passengers. We have limited space for luggage and allow small overnight bags only on overnight tours. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have a wheelchair or other necessary equipment, please notify us at the time of booking so we may make arrangements for your special needs. We have a cooler on board in which small items such as medication or snacks may be refrigerated for your convenience. Anything you bring should be able to fit under your seat for the comfort and safety of everyone on board.
It is suggested you wear comfortable shoes for walking.
Please be aware there will be limited wheel chair access.
No suitcases or oversized backpacks allowed due to security at Hoover Dam.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
It was a great trip. Really nice views when you first get there. A long ride so most of the day will be spent in the bus but with Walter as the tour guide and driver you simply can't go wrong. He made the trip a 11/10!
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Normally, the tour starts between 5-7 a.m. and it ends around 6-8 p.m.
Please leave a message on the Reservation Request Section if you have any plans after the tour so your tour guide will be aware of it.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".