Summary of The Day: Combine an incredible Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour above with a Colorado River & Black Canyon River Raft Float Tour!
After your 5 Star Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Air Tour you will land back at Boulder Airport, and take a short drive down to the Colorado River, where you will arrive at the launch area at the base of the amazing Hoover Dam and the newly constructed Bypass Bridge.
You will board a large, comfortable river raft and meet your friendly and informative Guide. The Black Canyon’s high walls will leave you breathless, so remember to bring your camera! You may spot desert big horn sheep, osprey and great blue heron in their natural settings. The raft stops along the secluded beaches of the Colorado River to give you a chance to swim or paddle in the cool clear waters. You could take this opportunity to enjoy the picnic box lunch, while watching and listening to the sights and sounds of this magnificent Black Canyon and the surrounding desert. Your trip ends on the Arizona side of the river at Willow Beach, where you will have the chance to shop for distinctive souvenirs of your trip, before returning to your Las Vegas hotel.
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximately 30 minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry and other items crafted by native American artisans, and mementos from the Old West.
This tour is approximately 9 hours long from hotel pick-up to hotel drop off. Departure time range of 7:00 am to 7:30 am is seasonal, your actual flight departure time will be provided along with your flight voucher.
We recommend you to make your reservation in advance to secure preferred pick up and flight times for your tour.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
*Passengers exceeding 250 lbs / 112 kg. will be required to purchase an additional seat at 100% of the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may-be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
Complimentary transfers from most major hotels located at the Las Vegas Strip. Tour departs from Las Vegas/ Boulder terminal.
Air tour over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the West Rim of Grand Canyon. Duration of air tour approximately 70 min.
Note: Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange other tour for you. Thanks for your understanding.
NOTE: $5 Gift Certificate valid towards minimum purchase of $25 at the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop.
Passengers must be reconfirmed 48 hrs. in advance of the applicable tour day/date/time. Failure to re-confirm your applicable flight may result in you being off-loaded from your originally booked tour day/date/flight time.
Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Tours require a minimum of four (4) passengers to operate.So, if the passengers are less than 4 persons, you will be moved to the next flight. Thank you for your understanding!
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.