Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive in Las Vegas and self-transfer to Harrah's Las Vegas (Harrah's Las Vegas 3475 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109), our accommodations for the night, via taxi or shuttle (own expense).
The tour group will meet up at 7:30pm in the lobby.
- Harrah's Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Grand Canyon South Rim - Page
Summary of The Day: We will visit the majestic Grand Canyon South Rim. You will be able to spend about 3 hours here and see the dramatic view and deep inner gorge of the Colorado River. Enjoy Desert Views, Yavapai Point and Mather Point. You can also explore the spectacular view of Grand Canyon at Lookout Studio or walk on the canyon trails.
This tour allows you to see more of the South Rim from three different viewpoints - unlike the other regular 1 day tours from Las Vegas where you will spend 10 hours on the road with only one hour in the park. You may also take a helicopter ride (own expense) for canyon flyovers and watch an I-Max film (own expense).
We'll spend the night in Page.
- Lake Powell Resort Quality Inn Page (Jan.- Mar.) / Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas (Nov.- Dec.) / Quality Inn (Apr.- Oct.) / Traveloge (Apr.- Oct.) or similar
Horseshoe Bend - Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Visit the Horseshoe Bend where the emerald-green Colorado River makes a giant 270 ° meander around the red horseshoe-shaped bend in the canyon. Then take an hour boat tour(optional) on Lake Powell in Glen Canyon, and visit the beautiful Antelope Canyon (mandatory activity). Ride on jeeps driven by the local Navajo natives into the canyon’s dreamlike caves. We will head to Las Vegas in the afternoon, where you may join an optional night tour and enjoy one of the city’s famous shows.
- Harrah's Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Our tour bus head back to San Francisco in the morning, arriving in the evening.
- Red Roof Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full day of guided tour in America’s favorite city, exploring it's diversified cultural and historical attractions. Points of interest include Union Square, City Hall, Fisherman’s Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts, Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, and Twin Peaks. We will pass by Chinatown, the Financial District, Castro Street, St. Mary’s Cathedral and more! You'll also have the chance to take an optional San Francisco Bay cruise (own expense).
At the end of the city tour, the bus will take you to SFO airport for your departing flight.
- Please book your flight that departs after 9:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $548.00||USD $448.00||USD $418.00||USD $738.00||USD $328.00|
*Price for single occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
*Price for double, triple and quad occupancy applies when two, three and four people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
*Triple and quad price does not guarantee a third or fourth bed in the room but may be requested at the time of check-in.
*Child price applies when a 0-9 years old child stay in the room as a third or fourth guest.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adults and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport drop-off service
- Ground transportation
- 4-night Hotel Accommodations
- Professional tour guide
- Admission to National Parks
- All personal expenses and meals
- Service fees for tour guide/bus driver: $8.00/day per person
- Service fees for airport transfer: $3.00/person/way
- Entrance fees and optional tours (prices vary from season to season; only the price at the ticket booth / box office is final)
- Grand Canyon IMAX Film: $14.00/person
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $220/person (Price is subject to change. )
- Las Vegas Night Tour: Adult $35/persona，Child(12-)$25/persona
- KÀ-Cirque Du Soleil: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Le Rêve - The Dream: Regular: $160.00/Person; VIP: $180.00/Person
- Vegas! The Show: Regular: $90.00/Person; VIP: $110.00/Person
- Lake Powell Cruise: Adult$48.00/person;Kid(12-)$35.00/person(We strongly suggest you to join this optional tour, otherwise you can only see partial Lake Powell.)
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person(Mandatory fee)
- San Francisco Bay Cruise: Adult$28.00/person;Kid(5-17)$20.00/person
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 21, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join.
- Placing an order on Tours4Fun's website does not guarantee placement on the the tour. Tours4Fun normally emails confirmation within 1-2 business days.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive a confirmation email from Tours4Fun (normally within one to two business days).
- Prices are subject to change on official holidays.
- By accepting our policy, passengers acknowledge that we are not responsible for delays, cancellations, accidents, weather or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Customers are strongly advised to purchase travel insurance prior to departure.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your inquiry.
The package does not include the entrance fee of the Antelope Canyon.
You will need to pay in cash to the tour guide while on tour:
- Antelope Canyon Tour: $65.00/person
Normally, you will visit the upper Antelope Canyon.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7