Summary of The Day: Join us for a spirited & entertaining tour built on stories of history, mystery and legends of San Diego's past & DARKER SIDE! Hear about ghosts and spirit stories that haunt Old Town, the San Diego Maritime ships and the Historic Gaslamp District.
Do you believe in ghosts? Well, do you? Find out on the Ghosts and Gravestones Tour of San Diego.
Hear stories of ghosts that haunt the ships at the Maritime Museum. Some say that all ships are haunted and the ships at the Maritime Museum are no exception. At least three ghosts are rumored to haunt the ships in the museum's collection. Two can be found on the flag ship, the Star of India, and at least one more on the ferry boat, the Berkeley.
Travel back in time and learn of the spirits of notorious wild characters like Gunslingers, Gamblers and Ladies of the Night that lived and died in the Gaslamp Quarter. It is possible that their spirits live on in the dark recesses of the historic buildings.
Journey through Old Town, walking through El Campo Santo Cemetery and ending outside the Whaley House, both sites of many reported paranormal occurrences. According to the Travel Channel America's Most Haunted, the Whaley House is the number one most haunted house in the United States. Although this tour cannot state positively that the House is really haunted, the voluminous documentation of paranormal occurrences at the site makes a compelling case. But, if there are ghosts at the Whaley House, who are they and why are they there?
The San Diego Ghosts & Gravestones tour has limited seating.
When the conductor howls "all aboard!"... Will you be there?
Runs for limited engagement. Call for availability. Departure time at 6:30pm. Reservations required. Purchasing a ticket does not reserve a seat. You MUST contact us to confirm tour date and time. Please arrive 30 minutes early to find parking and check-in at the ticket booth.
The departure dates subject to change, Please DO contact us to check the availability before you book it.
Tours begin at Old Town Market Courtyards, 4010 Twiggs St, Old Town San Diego, CA 92110
Please allow for parking and arrive at least 15 min before departure time.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.