Summary of The Day: On this 2-hour tour of Frankfurt we'll show you the diversity of our equal parts historic and modern metropolis: the most important sights of the former Coronation city of the German emperors, and the new banking center of modern Europe.
Come and see one of the largest rail stations in Europe, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking district, boasting some of the tallest skyscrapers in the EU. We'll walk across the historic heart of the city to Old City Hall, St. Paul's Church, and the Cathedral.
See the Hauptwache, former headquarters of the city's Stadtwehr militia; our shopping street, Zeil; the Old Opera House, the towers of the old city walls, and our international fairgrounds.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.