Summary of The Day: We invite you to experience one of the most amazing trips in Baja California Sur. Snorkel and swim with sea lions in their natural habitat, watch thousands of multicolored fish sim though coral reefs, spot beautiful birds, and stroll along picturesque beaches.
Espiritu Santo Island is the closest Island to the La Paz Bay, just 20 miles (33 Km) away. Get to know the island and the surroundings islets during our tour that will take you by the most beautiful beaches in the Sea of Cortez.
The biodiversity of this island resort is stunning; there are currently 32 species of reptiles, 98 species of birds, and a colony of about 350 sea lions that can be observed around its shores. Declared a Natural Protected Area in 1978 and an Official Biosphere Reserve in 1995, the region has more than a thousand plant and animal species, 64 of which are officially protected.
Visit the Playa Ensenada Grande, where we'll descend from the boat to relax on the shore and enjoy a delicious lunch including fish ceviche with crackers and toast, ham and cheese sandwiches, and beverages.
• boat trip
• bird watching
• free time at Ensenada Grande Beach
We reccomend bringing:
• comfortable clothes
• a cap or hat
• a swimsuit and a towel
• sun block
Departure Point: Choya Office Tours between 10:30 and 11:00 a.m.
End Point: Choya Office Tours between 4:30 and 5:00 pm
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
We offer free transportation from your hotel. Please note your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
Any request for cancellation must be imade in writing via e-mail
Any cancellation is subject to a charge of 20% of the total reservation.
Reservations canceled the day before or resulting in a no show are non-refundable
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.