Summary of The Day: This tour will travel to St. Andrews - the home of golf and the beautiful East Neuk in the Kingdom of Fife!
Traveling at a relaxed pace with plenty of time to explore, we'll make our way through the quaint villages once home to a thriving fishing industry before arriving in St. Andrews, one of the most iconic names in Scotland.
Departing Edinburgh, we'll head to South Queensferry to stand under the imposing Forth Bridge, one of Scotland’s greatest man-made landmarks built in 1890, with views over the Firth of Forth. We'll next cross the water and travel into the Kingdom of Fife and the East Neuk. This stunning coastline is dotted with picturesque villages which still retain the character and charm of bygone days.
St. Andrews is our destination for the afternoon with plenty of free time to explore this fascinating town. Home to Scotland’s oldest university, and particularly famous for its golfing associations as home of the Old Course, St. Andrews also boasts beautiful beaches and the famous ruins of its castle and cathedral. Why not finish off your visit with a locally made ice cream before we return to Edinburgh early evening?
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.