Remaining Seats:(Update:2016/10/24 02:32am)
Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
Washington, D.C. - Philadelphia
Summary of The Day: Today we'll pick you up at Chinatown at 8:00am, and then we will go directly to the National Mall (also known as the Capitol Hill). The National Mall sees millions of visitors and protesters every year, but it has also played as host to many history-making events.
Next, we will visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Inside, the 19-foot marble statue of the 16th president is flanked by inscriptions of his Second Inaugural Address and the famous Gettysburg Address. Additionally, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars.
Then we'll visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. We will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch. Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public. Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial and more.
Heading Northeast, we will visit Philadelphia, the birthplace of American democracy. Here you will visit sites that played an important role in U.S history, such as Independence Hall, the site where the Declaration of Independence was adopted and signed. We'll also get to see the Liberty Bell and take photos with George Washington's statue.
- According to the traffic, weather and time of the day, guests may have chance to visit One Liberty Observation Deck(admission not included), which is the only observation deck in Philadelphia. Guests will stand on the shoulder of Philadelphia's 'giant', Benjamin Franklin, to see the historic city through a splendid 360-degree view.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Crown Plaza/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Holiday Inn or similar
Philadelphia - New York
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun!
Just a few of the highlights you are going to see with us: Wall Street and its symbolic Charging Bull, cruise on the Hudson river to take photographs with Stature of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense), panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park from the observatory deck on Empire State Building (admission not included), and an exploration of the newly transformed USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum (admission not included).
In addition, you may also pass by United Nations Headquarters, the Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
- Sheraton Stamford/Hilton Stamford/Holiday Inn Stamford or similar
Yale University - Boston
Summary of The Day: Starting early in the morning, we will visit Yale University to view its Gothic Style campus and to learn the interesting history of this colonial school. Walk around where students live and study, visit one of the most famous libraries in world on Yale campus (ONLY public area of the school is available to visit during exam time).
After enjoying a wonderful red lobster feast in Boston (own expense), we will travel to the city of Cambridge, MA and visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies.” Also, we have a chance to take pictures with the backdrop of MIT’s main buildings.
Later, go sightseeing in the Boston city. We will pass by the old Trinity Cathedral, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library along the way while overlooking the gold dome of the State House. Take the Boston harbor cruise in the afternoon, overview this old city and explore its fascinating history. Spending time in Quincy Market, where you can shop for souvenirs or try the famous local food - New England clam chowder.
- Clarion Hotel/Holiday Inn or similar
Upstate New York - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Driving along with the Erie Canal with crossing over upstate of New York, we will be heading to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Be amazed by the deafening roar of both the American and the Horseshoe Falls. Here, you can stroll through the State Park with the mist from both falls splashing around you. Depending on the season you may join the Maid of the Mist (summer) or Niagara Jetboat Adventure (winter) to get up close to the falls (own expense). Also, don't miss the stunning IMAX film, "Niagara: Legends of Adventure," a dramatic 45-minute film on the history and culture of Niagara Falls. In the evening you may enjoy the Native American Spirit of the Mists show (own expense).
- 2016 Falls Fireworks Schedule
Enjoy a spectacular display of fireworks over the Falls on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 10:00pm beginning May 1 to October 31, 2016. Fireworks will take place on the following select Canadian and U.S. holidays. Victoria Day (May 23), Memorial Day (May 30), Fourth of Juli (July 4), Civic Day (August 1) and Labor Day (September 5).
All performances begin at 10:00pm and are subject to change. Firworks performances are weather permitting and may be canceled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
- Quality Inn & Suites at the Falls/Days Inn at the Falls/Holiday Inn at Niagara Falls or similar
Niagara Falls - Corning - Washington, D.C.
Summary of The Day: You have the option of exploring the falls on your own or joining an optional in-depth tour of Old Fort Niagara and Whirlpool State Park (own expense).
After that, we will travel to Corning to visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included). Corning Museum of Glass maintains the most comprehensive collections of historic and art glass in the world with 35,000 glass pieces representing 35 centuries of glass craftsmanship. You will be invited to enjoy the Hot Glass Show which is performed by professional glass technicians, also, will have chance to know how did ancient Egyptian make the world first glass mask in 3000 years ago!
Then, we will return to Washington, D.C. and end our tour at Sidney Harman Hall (610 F St NW, Washington, D.C. 20004).
- If you do NOT want to take the bus back to Washington, D.C., you can choose to leave at Buffalo Airport, which means you will NOT visit the Corning Museum of Glass. Please book a flight departing after 1:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $475.00||USD $317.00||USD $314.00||USD $645.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $265.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point)
- 4-night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events(eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- One Liberty Observation Deck: $19.00/Adult; $14.00/Child (3-11); $19.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(62+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (11-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $32.00/Adult; $26.00/Child (3-12); $29.00/Senior(65+)
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(62+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather. Available dates in 2016: 4/2-11/6. )
- Spirit of the Mist Show: $20.950/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10); $20.95/Senior(62+)(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Corning Museum of Glass: $18.00/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest with Tours4Fun.
If you join the tour on the 2nd of June, the tour will return back on the 6th around 7:00pm-8:00pm so a flight at 6:25pm will be too early.
We recommend a flight after 10:30pm at least.
Please note, there may also be delays due to weather or traffic issues.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7