Summary of The Day: Prepare yourself for an intergalactic adventure as we take you on a 4 hour tour of Doctor Who Cardiff Locations where much of the show has been filmed since its return in 2005.
The Doctor Who Cardiff Bus tour is a great way to see the Welsh capital and its surrounding areas as we visit areas of Cardiff such as the Bay, the City Centre and Llandaff where some of the most memorable Doctor Who locations seen in the show are situated.
You will get a chance to wander through Amy Pond’s village, see Coal Hill School, avoid Reapers, as well as locations from more recent episodes with Peter Capaldi as the Twelth Doctor. The tour will also include a 40 minute tour of Doctor Who Locations inside Cardiff Castle that are not accessible to the general public.
You’ll learn how the show is made, get trivia about some of the stars from the show and you’ll have the chance to stop on several occasions, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up close.
The tour will be guided by knowledgeable Doctor Who experts some of whom have been extras in several episodes of the show. Please note that the tour contains walking, steps and narrow corridors so it is not suitable for those with mobility or health problems.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 15 and younger
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport by luxury air-conditioned mini coach
Airfare or expenses related to travel to the start location of the tour
No cancellations are possible once a reservation is made.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.