Summary of The Day: Join the fun aboard Key West's #1 attraction. The Do-It-All Watersports Adventure lasts from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. This six-hour U.S. Coast Guard-licensed adventure provides the opportunity to participate in 11 exciting water sports for one affordable price with safety in mind. Snorkel in the pristine tropical waters and explore a shallow water wreck. Ride the latest personal watercraft, water ski, kneeboard and enjoy an exhilarating banana boat ride. Enjoy kayaking, windsurfing and piloting a Sunfish Sailboat. Climb the rock face of the 20-foot-tall 'Iceberg' and slide down the other side into the temperate Gulf water. There is also a mini-slide incorporated into the hull of the boat. The adventure includes a complimentary BBQ lunch, veggie tray and soft drinks as well as draft beer on the journey back to shore.
The "Do It All" Watersports Adventure is 6 hours of Fun! From 10:00am until 4:00pm. Feel free to enjoy the following:
◆ Enjoy Snorkeling in the pristine Gulf waters around a shallow water ship wreck
◆ Ride the newest Yamaha 1100 wave runner, water-ski and banana boat ride
◆ Kneeboard behind the ski boats
◆ Windsurf, kayak and sail the Sunfish Sailboat
◆ Climb the floating 20-foot high Rock Wall "Iceberg" and slide down the other side back into the water. For small children and the young at heart, there is a mini slide built right into the boat!
◆ U.S. Coast Guard licensed.
◆ Free BBQ lunch, veggie tray and soft drinks
◆ Free draft beer served on the way back to shore
Do-It-All Watersports Adventure departs from Key West's historic Seaport Bay. Once you reach the pristine water near Wisteria Island, you can choose from a variety of exciting activities on a rotating basis. Along with water skiing, kneeboarding, banana boat rides, the selection includes snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking and thrilling wave runner rides. You can climb to the top of the 20-foot-high 'Iceberg' and then slide back into the sea as well as enjoying the mini-slide built into the boat. For maximum safety while having fun in the sun, thorough instructions are provided for all activities. The boat captains are fully licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard.
The complimentary lunch includes BBQ pork sandwiches, chicken nuggets, hot dogs and French fries as well as vegetable trays and soft drinks. The climate-controlled cabin with its large plasma screen TV is the perfect spot to take a break or you can relax in the warm Key West sunshine on a raft or the open-air sundeck. Free draft beer is available during the return trip to the pier.
Climb on board this action-packed boat for one low price. Obtain an e-ticket today to reserve a spot on the next Do-It-All Watersports Adventure, which will be the highlight of your trip to the Conch Republic.
Location: 201 William St., Key West, FL 33040
Operation time: Operates daily. Boarding: 9:30 am ~ Boat Departs: 10:00am ~ Returns: 4:00pm. During Power Boat race week (11/6, 11/8, and 11/10) Boat departs 9:00am to 3:30 pm.
Reservations are required at least 5 days in advance of desired tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.