Summary of The Day: Disney World - Magic Kingdom
Come visit the first Disney Theme Park ever built: Magic Kingdom! Explore the park's five great lands that converge at Main Street USA : Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, and Adventureland! At the center of the park stands Cinderella's Castle, the iconic symbol of the park at its center. Enjoy the amazing and classic rides like Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain, and don't miss the park's parades and fireworks shows!
***Tours4Fun offers Disney Magic Kingdom Ticket.***
Disneyland official price before tax:$105/Adult; $99/child - after tax:$111.83/adult; $106.47/child;
Tours4Fun price before tax:$105/Adult; $99/child - after tax:$111.83/adult; $106.47/child;
Regular: 04/03-05/26, 07/24-08/21, 09/30-11/19, 11/28-12/21
Disneyland official price before tax:$110/ Adult; $104/child - after tax:$117.15/adult; $110.76/child;
Tours4Fun price before tax:$108/Adult; $102/child - after tax: $115.18/adult; $108.60/child;
Peak: 03/15-04/02, 05/27-07/23, 11/20-11/27, 12/22-12/31
Disneyland official price before tax: $124/ Adult; $118/child - after tax: $132.06/adult; $125.67/child;
Tours4Fun price before tax:$121/Adult; $114 - after tax:$128.60/adult; $121.25/child.
***Tickets are genuine Disney Magic Kingdom tickets and are only valid till 12/31/2016.*** Please note: Value tickets can not be used in regular season and peak season; Regular tickets can not be used in peak season. Please select the correct ticket depending on when you will travel.
Ticket Retrieval Options:
1. Pick-up: Visit our Tours4Fun office at 1151 W. 5th Street, #N100, Azusa, CA, 91702 to personally pick up your purchased tickets between 9:00am and 5:00pm. You can refer to our "Contact Us" page for more information about our location. Tickets will only be released for pick-up out of our office to the card holder upon presenting the card holder's ID and credit card used for the transaction.
2. Delivery: We can mail the tickets out to you via USPS priority mail (with signature confirmation); just pay the additional shipping and handling fee of $12.00. The address we ship out to must be a U.S. address ONLY.
***Tickets are only available for delivery directly to the card holder for tickets purchased by credit card.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: All orders received after 4:00pm (P.S.T.) on Fridays, will be processed the following Monday. Passengers who need to pick up their purchased theme park tickets from our office during the weekend must make sure to place their order before 4:00pm (P.S.T.) that Friday. Any questions, please feel free to call us at (866) 933-7368.
Selfie sticks are no longer permitted at Disney Theme Parks.
When selfie sticks are found at bag check, Guest Relations runners at bag check will escort the Guest to Guest Relations. Guest Relations will tag the device and give the Guest a claim ticket to retrieve it upon exiting the park.
Cancellation Policy: If you received the confirmed email, the order can not be cancelled and refunded.
Tickets are only available for delivery directly to the card holder for tickets purchased by credit card.
All tickets shall be mailed to customer's address or picked up from our office located in Los Angeles. Theme park tickets are not in the form of an E-ticket.
Tickets are generally redeemable for all operational dates within the year tickets are purchased.
Customers are encouraged to pick up their tickets at our Tours4Fun office, however, passengers can also be mailed their tickets (U.S. only) via priority mail (fees apply).
Guests can only visit the park during the parks operating hours.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.