New York - Secret Caverns - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: Guests will be picked up in New Jersey and New York in the early morning. We will head north to Secret Caverns in upstate New York. We will then continue on to Niagara Falls, NY where we will see Native American Dance Show and Niagara Fall night view.
- Sleep Inn / Holiday Inn, Buffalo airport or similar
Niagara Falls - Corning
Summary of The Day: During the morning, we'll continue our tour of Niagara Falls. You'll have the option to see a show about the falls at the IMAX Theater (own expense) and join an optional In-Depth Niagara Falls Tour (own expense).
Optional Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions! You'll see the magnificent natural wonder of the Niagara Whirlpool and the U.S. historical landmark, Old Fort Niagara.
Then, we'll head to Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included) to discover the gorgeous and fascinating glass art exhibits and see a demonstration on how glass is professionally and artistically crafted.
- Comfort Inn / Days Inn, MA or similar
Washington, D.C. - Philadelphia - New York
Summary of The Day: Today, we'll travel to Washington, D.C. to enjoy the seasonal Cherry Blossom Festival!
We'll see the White House (outside view), Capitol Hill (outside view). We will go to the Lincoln Memorial, where we can honor this notable past president and consider the impact he had in our history. Next to the Jefferson Memorial, there will be specular view in every April as the Cherry Blossom blooming along the Tidal Basin. Donated by Japan as a gesture of friendship and peace, the Cherry Blossom trees in DC have graced the Tidal Basin and Potomac Waterfront for over 100 years. And the guest will have the chance to take the *DC Cherry blossom Cruise for sightseeing along the Potomac River.
With a backdrop of full blooming cherry trees on the banks of the Potomac River, you can also see most iconic landmarks in the area: the Pentagon, Washington memorial, Air Force Memorial and so on. The cruise offers a best way to view the capital city being surrounded by cherry blossom!
After lunch, we will go to Philadelphia to visit Independence National Historical Park. Independence Hall (outside view) is primarily known as the location where both the Declaration of Independence and the United States Constitution were debated and adopted. And we also have a close look of the Liberty Bell, an iconic symbol of American Independence.
We'll then head back to New York.
- Each year, the National Cherry Blossom Festival celebrates spring in Washington, DC. As for this year, the official schedule is March 20 – April 16, 2017. However, the view of the cherry blossom is subject to change due to weather conditions. Furthermore, reservation is not available for the Cherry Blossom Cruise based on the busy season in D.C. The cruise tour is subject to change regarding the cruise company’s schedule as well as the tourist volume. In case that cruise was not in service, we will go to the renowned Madame Tussauds’ President Gallery instead.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $132.00||USD $88.00||USD $90.00||USD $232.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $96.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pick-up from chosen location (see meeting point) and drop-off
- 2-night hotel accommodations
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and New York airport or chosen pick-up location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals, however, you have the option to pay for meals that the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admissions and optional tours (Prices may vary during different seasons and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Native American Dance Show: adults $20.95/person; child (3-12) $13.00/person; senior (62+) $20.95/person(The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Secret Caverns tour: $18.00/Adult; $10.00/Child(3-12); $18.00/Senior(65+)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas (12/24 & 12/25) and New Year). )
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $9.00/Senior(65+) $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child (Ages 3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) from 4/1/2017.(It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(62+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child(2-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds Washington, D.C.: $23.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- We recommend you read the following notices:
*If you need to change the pick-up location, please send an email to email@example.com to confirm the location 48 hours before the tour departs.
*Guests cannot change the pick-up location 48 hours before departure.
*Passengers who do not join their tour at the time they indicated will be confirmed as a "no show" and will not qualify for a refund.
- The order of the day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on the tour's start day. Please email or call us prior to departure date for a more detailed arrangement. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please contact us for the final itinerary.
- Some departure dates may change if there are not enough customers to join the tour. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- During spring/summer, we recommend passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During fall/winter, we recommend passengers wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick-up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick-up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- The time we mentioned in the itinerary is for reference only. Please refer to your guide on tour for the actual arrangement. The visiting order and duration might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Anonymous.04/21/2017very nice tour highly recommend ( Verified Purchased )
My family were joined 3days tour in Niagara falls and Washington DC, our tourguide Allen was very nice and friendly, we all enjoyed this vocation, 100% come back again!
Anonymous.04/14/2017so much fun ( Verified Purchased )
good tour evergood tour evergood tour evergood tour ever
Anonymous.(1)Useful04/02/2017Great tour ( Verified Purchased )
The tour was excellent thanks to our great tour guide, Allen. We were led to many great attractions and the guides knew exactly what they were doing and made the trip smooth and worry free. All the attractions were worth seeing and the food... was great as well! The best attraction I would say is the Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist - truly breathtaking. I highly recommend this three day tour for anyone who would prefer a break from driving and be in good hands! Read full review
Vanessa.Serrano Rojas04/01/2017Washington ( Verified Purchased )
Awesome and super fun!!!!! Very good and super easy to use with the family
Vanessa.Serrano Rojas03/28/2017AWESOME AND SUPER FUN!!!!!!! ( Verified Purchased )
My family enjoy 101% Super fun, and the tour guy (Jake) was super,
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Dear Natalia Timoshenko,
This tour normally returns to Chinatown between 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Flushing between 8:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., but there may be a 30-45 minute delay caused by special circumstances such as bad weather conditions and traffic jams.
Customer Service Rep
**with Philadelphia, Niagara Falls, Secret Caverns & Corning Museum of Glass**
I am interested in above tour , However I have couple of question.
I want to book for 27Apr2015.
Q1 - Please check if you have minimum number of person's available , we are 2 Adults @@plush; 1 Infant .
Q2 - We want to take bus from New Brunwick in NJ at 07AM ,
Can we get the drop off at same address at 29Apr , if not please advise time and place for closest drop off .
Q3 - I work for Airline , can I get Airline discount,also this has a offer to buy 2@@plush;1 , please advise best possible discount.
Q3 - Please cross check if you have minimum number of pax to book this tour .
Dear Ashish Bhandari，
1. Currently this tour in available for 2 adults and 1 infant on April 27, 2015.
2. Please choose the pickup location - In front of the Hong Kong Supermarket, 275 New Jersey 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 when booking online. You can be dropped off at this location after the tour ends.
3. Regretfully we do not offer airline discounts. The buy 2 get 1 Free is when the 3rd person joins the same tour for free, sharing the same room as the first 2 paying guests. If you wish, your infant can utilize the 3rd free seat (infant car seat not provided, please bring you own if needed). Kindly note, if the child will occupy a seat, they will be subject to the daily service fee as well. If the child is a lap child, they will not be subject to the service fee, just the 2 adults will pay the service fee.
4. Some tours may require a minimum number of people to operate. The affected customer will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. However, please keep in mind that should this happen, it would be under very special and rare circumstances, because we will try our best to accommodate our customers travel needs.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
very nice tour highly recommend
My family were joined 3days tour in Niagara falls and Washington DC, our tourguide Allen was .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/21/2017 21:57:02
so much fun
good tour evergood tour evergood tour evergood tour ever Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/14/2017 05:44:24
The tour was excellent thanks to our great tour guide, Allen. We were led to many great attr .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/02/2017 23:07:31
You May Also Like
2-Day Washington, D.C. Cherry Blossom Tour