Summary of The Day: Today we'll depart for Costa Rica's “little Amazon:” Tortuguero National Park. We'll drive through the Caribbean lowlands, receiving lovely views of the Costa Rican countryside, including the Braulio Carrillo National Park and banana plantations. Around noon we'll arrive at Tortuguero and enjoy lunch.
Afterwards, we'll enjoy a guided visit to the Tortuguero Village. On one side of the village, rivers and waterways beckon you to paddle deep into the jungle and experience nature unperturbed. On the other side of the village is a Caribbean beach that welcomes thousands of sea turtles to nest every year.
Summary of The Day: Early in the morning just as nature is waking up, we'll take a boat tour into the Tortuguero Canals. Get a chance to see some of the more than 300 birds that reside in the area such as egrets, anhinga, king-fishers, the green and great blue herons, jacanas and kites. You'll also discover the other diverse wildlife that live here including guanas, caimans, lizards, fishing bats, three-toed sloths, and monkeys such as the howler, white-faced and spider monkeys.
In the late morning we'll depart for Arenal, home of the majestic Arenal Volcano. Once at Arenal, we'll visit the Eco Thermals Hot Springs to relax in the thermal waters.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll visit the imposing Arenal Volcano National Park, a popular residence for more than 850 species of birds. Animals living in the park include white-faced capuchin monkeys, jaguars, coatis, the fer-de-lance, and parrot snake. Plant life is also abundant, including orchids, heliconias, laurel, guayabo, palms, brome-liads, and strangler figs.
After our visit to the Volcano we'll depart for San Jose city.
San Jose - Poas Volcano - La Paz Waterfall Garden - San Jose
Summary of The Day: Today we will visit some of the most iconic destinations of the Central Valley. First, we will ascend towards the exuberant cloud forest of Poas Volcano, and en route stop for a brief coffee tour to learn about the history and significance of coffee in Costa Rican culture.
At the volcano we will have time to observe the impressive main crater with its sulfur fumaroles. Then, we'll continue on to arrive at the La Paz Waterfall Gardens, a natural park where we will walk through many spectacular trails to reach the White Magic Waterfall, the most spectacular one in the area. Inside the park we will also visit the largest butterfly observatory in the country and the impressive hummingbird gallery, the Serpentarium.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double/Triple occupancy price applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Tour requires at least 4 pax to guarantee the departure. For 1-3 pax, your reservation will be holding. We would contact you should another booking coming in at the same departure date as yours. The departure will be cancelled and the tour fee will be full refunded, if we cannot reach the minimum guests 3 weeks prior to the departure date. Meanwhile, your departure also can be guaranteed if you would like to pay 4 pax at a time. Do not hesitate to contact our CSR if you have any inquiry.
5-Night Hotel Accommodations
Meals per itinerary
Admission fee to all attractions
English-speaking tour guide
Complimentary Airport Transfer for Pick-up/Drop-off from 8:00am to 8:00pm
Please provider your flight information when booking.
Guests are required to check out of the hotel on Day 6 by 12:00pm.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.