Summary of The Day: Copenhagen is a major center of culture, business, media, and science. The famous seaside sculpture of the renowned Hans Christian Andersen character, the Little Mermaid, resides in Copenhagen. The city is also famous for its beautiful sights, exquisite shopping, marina life, royal grandeur, and fine art. Take the opportunity to visit the Royal Reception Rooms at Christiansborg Castle where the Queen hosts royal banquets. Take advantage of the conveniently located stops and hop on and off at your leisure to discover all the things to do and see in Copenhagen.
Frequency: every 30-60 minutes from 9:30am to 5:00pm
Full loop: 80 minutes
Ticket Length: 24 hours
1 - Gammel Strand
2 - Bremerholm/Magasin
3 - Nyhavn
4 - Amalienborg Royal Palace
5 - Gefion Fountain
6 - The Little Mermaid
7 - Langelinie N
8 - Langelinie M
9 - Langelinie S
10 - Rosenborg Castle
11 - Gammel Torv
12 - City Hall Square
13 - Tivoli & Radisson Royal Hotel
14 - Fisketorvet CPH MallTivoli Hotel
15 - Kalvebod WavesMarriott Hotel
16 - The Black Diamond
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.