Summary of The Day: Pack the sunscreen and be prepared for a fantastic day! Begin with a tour across the vast Navajo Indian Reservation on your way to the shores of the Colorado River at Glen Canyon. Then board your raft for a wonderful scenic float trip. Towering canyon walls and ancient petroglyphs are among the highlights of the day. Enjoy a tasty shore lunch and get an up-close view of the massive Glen Canyon Dam. This is one of our favorite trips.
Departs Flagstaff approximately 7:00 am
Returns to Flagstaff early evening.
Please remark your hotel name and address in Sedona or Flagstaff when making reservations online.
* Adult: 12 and older.
* Child: 2 to 11.
* Children younger than 2 are free of charge and must be in a car seat. You must leave a note when booking with the name and DOB of the child.
* Minimum 4 guests for tour to run.
Professional tour escort
Ground transportation in brand new, full sized maxi-vans
Major hotels complimentary pick-up and drop-off in Sedona and Flagstaff
All personal expenses including meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
Our vans are designed for 12-14 passengers. We have limited space for luggage and allow small overnight bags only on overnight tours. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. If you have a wheelchair or other necessary equipment, please notify us at the time of booking so we may make arrangements for your special needs. We have a cooler on board in which small items such as medication or snacks may be refrigerated for your convenience. Anything you bring should be able to fit under your seat for the comfort and safety of everyone on board.
The National Park Service has not yet approved rates, so pricing is subject to change.
We want you to be as comfortable as possible. Casual dress is suggested on all tours (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes). Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing and good footwear is especially suggested for winter months. Sedona is about 10-15 degrees cooler than the Phoenix area.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.