Summary of The Day: Stimulate all of the senses on this fully-immersive tour of Chichen Itza. We'll pick you up from your hotel along the Mayan Riviera and take you direct to Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World.
Take a 3-hour tour back through the pages of Mayan history, guided by an archaeologist specializing in Mayan ruins.
Indulge a sumptuous buffet fit for a Mayan king. Then sit back and enjoy the show: the Nights of Kukulcan. Based on projections in 3D Mapping accompanied by music and movements, the light-and-sound show revisits the fabled city of the Mayans.
Come and see Chichen Itza in a completely different light!
12:00pm: hotel pickup, beginning with Hyatt Hotel and Fiesta Americana and ending at Hotel Plaza El Mirador
3:00pm: arrvial to Chichen Itza
4:00pm-5:00pm: buffet meal
5:00pm-6:00pm: tour of the area
6:00pm-7:00pm: access to the show
8:00pm-8:30pm: Light and Sound show
9:00pm: return to hotels, beginning with Hyatt Hotel and ending in the hotels in the center of Merida
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
Tours may be cancelled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The tour will be available again next year from Cancun.
We do offer pickup near the airport and you can leave your hotel information in the reservation notes section when placing your reservation online.