Summary of The Day: Boasting 3,600 square feet of sail, the elegant schooner America 2.0 has refined touches, such as opulent teak decks and polished mahogany trim. The two-hour sailing adventure provides marvelous water views of some of Key West's most noteworthy attractions, including Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square and the Sand Key Lighthouse, as they are illuminated by the rays of a setting sun.
Guests enjoy complimentary champagne, wine, beer and soft drinks as well as hors d'oeuvres, such as shrimp cocktail or cheese and crackers. The journey also provides the opportunity to view dolphins, sea turtles and an array of aquatic birds.
The largest and most elegant vessel in the Classic Harbor Line fleet, the America 2.0 is modeled after the iconic schooner that won the inaugural America's Cup yacht race. Built in 2011, the vessel features the classic nautical lines of a 19th Century schooner coupled with modern amenities. In addition to a lightweight hull, the America 2.0 features composite fiber rigging and 3,600 square feet of sail that propel the schooner across the balmy tropical waters. This fusion of the past with the present creates a unique setting from which to experience one of Key West's renowned sunsets and marine animals frolicking in their serene habitat.
The professional crew of this stylish ship will treat you like royalty as you sit back and relax on the comfortable seats. In addition to the complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres, guests are encouraged to bring a picnic basket to create a memorable al fresco dining experience. While you glide across the water, take in the vibrant palette of colors that emerge as the sea engulfs the sun and the stars appear in the heavens. You can sail as part of a group or enjoy a romantic sunset with that special someone on this quintessential Key West voyage.
Make a reservation today and obtain your e-Tickets for the elegant Champagne Sunset Sail Aboard America 2.0, a luminous jewel of the island's schooner fleet.
Location: In front of the Schooner Wharf Bar at 202 William St in Key West, 33040
Operation time: Times vary from 4:15 pm to 6:30 pm depending on season.
Location: In front of the Schooner Wharf Bar at 202 William St in Key West, 33040.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early and bring your voucher.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.