Summary of The Day: Your journey to Cardiff, Europe's youngest capital city in Europe, would not be complete without a scenic and convenient ride to all the major attractions. Vibrant and filled with history, Cardiff offers travelers of all types a variety of attractions and landmarks to visit including the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff Castle and the National Museum of Wales. To save you time and money, climb aboard on of our Cardiff hop on hop off tours and build your own unique itinerary around the city.
Our specialized tour route through Cardiff will show you the very best this beautiful city has to offer. With unlimited validity, your 24 hour travel ticket includes:
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off access for the entire route
- Start at any of clearly marked bus stops in Cardiff and explore every tourist attraction
- Live English and guide and multi-lingual commentary in 7 different languages
Stop 1 - Cardiff Castle/Castell Caerdydd
Stop 2 - National Museum of Wales/Amgueddfa Cymru
Stop 3 - Fitzalan Place
Stop 4 - Dr Who Exhibition Centre
Stop 5 - Cardiff Bay/Bae Caerdydd
Stop 6 - Mermaid Quay
Stop 7 - Techniquest
Stop 8 - Craft In The Bay
Stop 9 - Lloyd George Avenue
Stop 10 - Custom House Street
Stop 11 - Central Bus Station
Stop 12 - Millennium Stadium
|USD $15.61||USD $9.37|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children younger than 5.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.