Summary of The Day: Picture this: your zooming along our rainforest and adventure trails that zig zag their way across our property with friends, family and other fun loving people on your very own ATV!
Our Quad Bikes are easy to ride and provide the perfect adventure. With a fleet of both 90cc and 250cc bikes, your guides will ensure the perfect balance between safety and fun! So easy to ride, our group sizes remain small, to guarantee your personalized experience. Anyone can do it!
We'll pick you right up from you hotel and head out to Yorkeys Knob, just 10 minutes north of Cairns, where we'll fit you for your helmet and assign you your ATV. Even if you haven't ridden before, you don't have to worry, because we'll have a safety and introductory lesson so you'll be perfectly comfortable.
Then we'll head out for an hour and a half ride through the Yorkeys Knob property, giving you a chance to test our your skills and explore the gorgeous landscape out here.
You will have been placed into a group of similar skill level after completing our safety and introductory lesson. Our fantastic guides will then lead you out for as much fun as you can handle whilst getting down and dirty on our fantastic ATV tour!
Afterwards we'll return to Yorkeys Knob to relax and have a cup of tea or coffee. There is cafe style food available for purchase. After a thrilling day we'll transfer you back to your accommodation.
This tour has three departures each day.
8:45am - 12:00pm
10:45am - 2:00pm
12:45pm - 4:00pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
* No experience necessary, no license required.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
90 minutes of action packed riding time
Professional tour guide
Free transfers from Cairns and Northern Beaches
90cc and 250cc quad bikes available to suit competency levels
From pickup point to drop off point the tour is approximately 3 hours in duration.
Generally we have a minimum of 1 guide for every 6 customers.
Groups are usually kept to a maximum of 12 people.
Please wear long pants, enclosed shoes, a peak cap and bring money for souvenir photos, snacks and drinks.
Our Honda TRX250 ATV’s are very well maintained and are powerful enough to let you feel great acceleration and grunt. They are ultra manoevrable and as safe as possible. The ride itself which is on a trail separate from the horse rides is exciting and has great views. There are a few water traps and hill climbs to negotiate. You will be trained first and then examined to see if you can handle the power and then we let you loose on the trail (under guided supervision). There is a smaller bike option for people not comfortable with the larger quad bikes.
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.