Las Vegas - Zion National Park - Bryce Canyon - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day:
On the way to Zion National Park, we will take you through the amazing Arizona Strip, with the view as impressive as the one from the floor of the Grand Canyon, but without a few thousand feet hike to see it. The Arizona Strip provides an ideal combination of beauty and accessibility. While at Zion you will view the stunning scenery, the spectacular network of colorful canyons, forested mesas, and fascinating deserts, sandstone cliffs that are among the highest in the world, diverse plant and animal communities, and Ancestral Puebloan, Paiute and Mormon pioneer history. This park has a stunning beauty which has often been compared to paradise or Yosemite of Southwest.
Bryce Canyon is a paradise of odd shaped rock towers. Erosion has shaped colorful limestones, sandstones and mudstones into thousands of spires, fins, pinnacles and mazes that collectively are called "Voodoos". These unique formations are whimsically arranged and tinted with colors that truly emphasize their beauty. At the higher elevations, near the Bryce Canyon visitors center, the forest of ponderosa pines, fir, spruce trees and meadows of wild flowers fill your senses with clean air and clear skies.
This tour offers a nutritional morning snack with juice or water, and a deli lunch with the choice of roast beef, ham, turkey or vegetarian sandwich, and unlimited supply of bottled water.
Bryce & Zion: May 15 to Oct 15
Zion (only): Oct 16 to May 14
Our vans are designed for 12-14 passengers. We have limited space for luggage and allow small overnight bags only on overnight tours. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
If you have a wheelchair or other necessary equipment, please notify us at the time of booking so we may make arrangements for your special needs. We have a cooler on board in which small items such as medication or snacks may be refrigerated for your convenience.
Anything you bring should be able to fit under your seat for the comfort and safety of everyone on board.
It is suggested you wear comfortable shoes for walking.
Please be aware there will be limited wheel chair access.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
If you want to go hiking by yourself, then you need to check the detailed time arrangement with the tour guide while on tour. You need to get back on time at the gathering time and location arranged by the tour guide.
Regretfully, we do not have any discount for this tour. But we can get some reward points, which can be redeemed in your next purchase.