Summary of The Day: With the revival of many classic craft breweries around Britain, the love of ale is rising again in the great city of London. Join us as we discover the intricate and complex process to crafting a fine casket of ale while also getting to taste and distinguish each flavor and process.
This evening masterclass will walk you through the brewing process from the earliest and most critical steps to how to store and even taste it. We'll enjoy six tastings, including pale, dark, and ruby red ales, gulten free beers, specialty ales, and London lager. Tutored by an expert cask master, you'll also enjoy classic British foods and learn which food goes best with which beer.
These meals will be made on the spot by a chef so you can learn the unique and local ingredients and steps that go into crafting the perfect British meal with the perfect British drink. Enjoy tastings of mini fish and chips, mini steak and ale pies, Gloucestershire old spot sausages, wild boar and chorizo burgers, traditional British cheddar cheese and much more!
Armed with so much new knowledge, you’ll be able to choose your favorite and end the evening enjoying a pint or a bottle from the selection you have tasted. Our guide will be with you throughout the evening, filling you in on the history of Britain and London, it’s culture and traditions, and to help you with any queries you may have and offer advice and insights on London for the rest of your stay.
An evening in a British pub is something not to be missed on a trip to the UK - combine that with delicious home cooked traditional food, high quality ales and great company, and you will have an evening to remember!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Persons under 18 years old are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on Pound Sterling (GBP) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please inform us in advance of the tour of any special dietary requirements.
It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
The local operator reserves the right to refuse participation on its tours to any guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol or to any guest whose behavior is disorderly, or poses a threat to other guests.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.