Summary of The Day: Watch humpback whales at play from our purpose built, whale watching vessel and experience the best that Surfers Paradise has to offer on this day trip from Brisbane.
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Brisbane between 9:00am - 9:20am and head out to our whale watching vessel. Don't worry about breakfast; we'll have morning tee, coffee, and biscuits to snack on. We'll take a quick souvenir photo and then settle into our seats for a quick introduction and briefing.
At around 11:00am we'll make our departure and cruise along the Gold Coast waterways. Along the way your guide will explain the history of the Gold Coast and point out the homes of the rich and famous. After exploring here we'll enter the Humpback Whale sighting waters where our expert guide will provide information about the dolphins and whales that you'll expect to see and help you spot them.
By 2:00pm we'll head back to Surfers Paradise. Along the way, feel free to have photos from the cruise printed at the onboard photo studio and select some souvenirs from the onboard photo studio. If the weather is nice enough, the captain will give you the chance to take a photo of you driving the ship.
We'll return to Surfers Paradise at 2:15pm where you'll be free to sightsee or relax here.
At 3:00pm we'll say farewell and begin our transfer back to our respective hotels (expected return around 4:00pm).
We offer free pick-up from Hotel Jen (159 Roma Street, Brisbane). You may also make your own transport arrangements to 58 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217.
Pick-up from other accommodations is available from Brisbane upon request for an extra AUD 15.00 surcharge fee, payable at pick-up. Please input your hotel address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 is free of charge. We advise against children under 3 years old joining the tour, however it is ultimately to the parent or guardian. Please advise at time of booking if you are travelling with an infant.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits
Whale watching cruise at Surfers Paradise
Free pick-up from Hotel Jen (159 Roma Street)
Informative and unique commentary
Professional tour guide
Additional meals and drinks
Tips for your guide
Hotel pick-up, drop-off (Available upon request and AUD 15.00 surcharge fee is required at pick-up, payable on the day of the tour)
Please wear comfortable clothing and bring a warm jacket.
If you have any concerns relating to motion sickness please consult a doctor before departing on the tour.
All water activities include risk and all activities on board or off board are at individuals own risk.
The operator reserves the right to refuse entry, substitute the vessel and change the day’s itinerary & pricing without notice.
Please be ready waiting at your assigned pickup time. Due to a tight schedule we are unable to wait for later passengers. Your guide/driver will be there on time or just after depending on traffic.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.