Summary of The Day: Ever wondered what takes place behind the scenes at a city’s best restaurants? Or what it’s like to enjoy a private showing of the latest season’s collections with a professional stylist? Or just how bartenders make intoxication so darn tasty?
Learn about the best of what's local in Brisbane - this is a city that offers up a lot more than you might expect! Enjoy a special pampering with natural cosmetic treatments, get a private showing of fashions by top labels and leading designers, sample handcrafted chocolates, and indulge in a cocktail at one of Brisbane's leading restaurants and colonial heritage buildings. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look that will make you a true, sophisticated Brisbane insider!
Your Brisbane tour will show you the best of Australia, from cocoa to cocktail concepts, to up-and-coming designs and fashion trends. Aussie fashion is way more than just Uggs. We’re talking total indulgence and sophistication that will keep you coming back to Brissy for more.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 18 years old to join the tour.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Local English-speaking guide
Priority entry into all venues
Tour end food and beverages (available for purchase)
For this tour you will be in a small group with a maximum of 12 people.
Please dress smart casual with comfortable footwear for walking. The tour is conducted in all weather, so please bring an umbrella if rain is likely.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.