Summary of The Day: Today we'll enjoy a lovely trip from Vienna to Bratislava, the capitol of Slovakia. We'll pick you up at your hotel and drop you off at the international bus station at Erdberg. Relax on the modern bus as get to Bratislaa in just under an hour. Please exit at the station "Most SNP - Novy Most" in Bratislava.
Here your professional guide we'll meet you and you'll see the city with a fantastic walking tour. Your first stop will be the 18th century Plague Column. From there, we'll walk to the National Theatre, a neo-classical building from the 19th century. On our way, we will see the Michael's Gate with its unmistakable onion tower, the historical City Hall, and the popular Rolland Fountain. The city tour ends at the St. Martin’s Cathedral where many Hungarian kings were crowned. Afterwards, you have some free time for shopping, sightseeing or relaxing.
For our trip back by bus, we'll meet again at the station "Most SNP – Novy Most" at 2:00pm. The day trip ends at the Vienna State Opera, estimated arrival at 3:15pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults: 13 and older
* Children: 3-12
* Children from ages 0-2 years old may participate in the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Bus ticket to/from Bratislava
Professional Guide with service in English and German
Service of guide will be in German and English from April - October.
The tour starts at 8:30am Vienna State Opera (metro lines U1/U2/U4, station Karlsplatz).
Advance booking and a valid passport (or ID for EU citizens) necessary.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 48 hours notice is fully refundable.
In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in winter to ensure warmth in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.