Summary of The Day: Today you'll arrive at Logan International Airport (BOS) and meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim area. Feel free to take our shuttle to the hotel and catch some rest.
- The first day itinerary is for your reference only; the schedule is subject to change upon your arrival.
- Sheraton/Doubletree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Boston - Niagara Falls
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart Boston and travel through Upstate New York to Niagara Falls. Arriving after lunch, we'll explore this lovely wonder of the world!
First, we'll join a voyage on the famous "Maid of the Mist" (seasonal availability, own expense) to get as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls. In winter, we'll join the Jet Boat Adventure (subject to availability, own expense).
Afterwards, you can see the Thundering Water cultural show to learn about the relationship between the local Native American tribes and the falls. If the show is unavailable, we'll see the Niagara IMAX Film , which chronicles more than 12,000 years of history and examines human interaction with the falls from ancient time through the people - like you - who come to see them today (own expense).
Afterwards, you can choose to take Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (own expense). This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder - Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark - Old Fort Niagara (admission not included). The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 4,200 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
- Adam's Mark/Radisson/RIT/Rochester Plaza/Park Plaza/Holiday Inn/Clarion Hotel or similar
Niagara Falls - Corning - Watkins Glen
Summary of The Day: The first stop is one of Fortune Global 500’s headquarter, Corning, where we will visit the Corning Museum of Glass (admission not included), which is dedicated to the history, art, and science behind glass-making.
After lunch, we will arrive at Watkins Glen State Park (admission not included), which is the most famous of the Finger Lakes State Parks. Within two miles, the glen's stream descends 400 feet past 200-foot cliffs, generating 19 waterfalls along its course. The gorge path winds over and under waterfalls and through the spray of Cavern Cascade.
In the evening we will check into our hotel in Maryland.
- We will visit Watkins Glen only when weather condition allows. The park will be closed in winter.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Radisson/Wyndham/Four Points/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Metro Points/Tremont Plaza or similar
Washington, D.C. - Philadelphia - New York
Summary of The Day: We will head to Washington, D.C. in the morning and visit the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum which is located on the National Mall (also known as the Capitol Hill). We will take a glance at the human aviation and space heritage as well as have a vision of space travel in the future through thousands of objects on display, including the 1903 Wright Flyer, Charles Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, the Apollo 11 Command Module Columbia, and a lunar rock you can touch.
Next, you surely don’t want to miss the opportunity to take our exclusive DC cruise (own expense) for sightseeing of the town along the Potomac River.
Later we can take photos with backdrops of the White House and the U.S. Capitol due to the visit limitation for the public. Continuing the trip, we will visit the Lincoln Memorial. This grand monument overlooks the Reflecting Pool, the Washington Monument and the U.S. Capitol. Along the way, you will also see and pass by the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. Additionally, we will stop at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and the Korean War Memorial. The two monuments honor members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the wars.
Then we will visit Philadelphia which known as the birthplace of American democracy. At the Independence National Historical Park, there will be free time to walk around. Inside the Independence Hall, you will be able to stand exactly where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed. You also won’t miss the Liberty Bell which is recognized for its famous crack. You will also see the Statue of Washington, Congress Hall, and many other great attractions.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
New York City
Summary of The Day: At first glance New York may seem too overwhelming, but our highly organized tour is designed to give you a taste of the Capital of the World, with much of the City's best in architecture, museums, history, shopping and fun!
Just a few of the highlights you are going to see with us: Wall Street to take pictures with Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and its signature sculpture Charging Bull, and to visit Times Square and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum(if time permits, admission not included), cruise on the Hudson river to take photographs with Stature of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge (own expense), panoramic view of the whole city including Central Park from the observatory deck on Empire State Building (admission not included), a guided tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, an exploration of the newly transformed USS Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum.
In addition, you may also pass by Fifth Avenue, the Rockefeller Center, Ground Zero and the brand new Freedom Tower on your motor coach.
- Sheraton/Hilton/Doubletree/Radisson/Hotel Somerset/Lafayette Yard Hotel/Wyndham Garden/Crowne Plaza/Courtyard/Hilton Garden/Holiday Inn or similar
Yale University - Rhode Island - Boston
Summary of The Day: Starting early in the morning, we will visit Yale University to view its Gothic Style campus and to learn the interesting history of this colonial school. With our in-depth tour (own expense) we'll see where students live and study, and visit one of the most famous libraries in world on Yale campus (during exams, we will only visit the public area of the school).
In the afternoon, we will directly head to The Breakers at Newport, Rhode Island (admission not included). The 1895 four-story waterfront building was patterned after a Renaissance palace. It is the largest and grandest of the several historical Newport properties. Here, we can personally experience the glory of the American gold rush era of wealth. Many delicate artworks together with the decorations inside the building will help present the splendid days of Vanderbilt’s family in the past.
Next, we will go to Plymouth to see Mayflower II and famous Plymouth Rock. Plymouth holds a place of great prominence in American history, folklore and culture. A full-size replica of the Mayflower serves as a museum about the Pilgrims’ historic voyage. The Plymouth Rock became very famous and popular attraction after its identification as the supposed landing site of the Pilgrims. We will also visit a Plymouth village where New England was first established by the Pilgrims.
Later of the night, upon arrival in Boston, you will have the opportunity of enjoying Boston's most famous feast – Lobster (own expense).
- Sheraton/DoubleTree/Radisson/Courtyard/Four Points/Wyndham/Holiday Inn or similar
Summary of The Day: The trip of the day will start in the city of Cambridge where we will visit the Harvard University. Here, you will find Harvard’s oldest campus and take pictures with the statue of John Harvard, known as the “Statue of Three Lies.”
Also, we will have a campus tour inside MIT to visit its main academic building and Kresge Auditorium. Another fun will begin as soon as you board the cruise ship and enjoy a spectacular view of the harbor.
Later, we'll go sightseeing in Boston. We will pass by Trinity Church, the Hancock Building, the Boston Park, Prudential Center, and Boston Public Library. Around the noon, we will arrive at Quincy Market. The Market is also surrounded by dozens of restaurants for dining option with a variety of authentic cuisines, and Boston’s Clam Chowder is always a good choice to satisfy your taste buds!
After lunch, we will send you to the airport for your flight home.
Complimentary airport pick-up service is provided 9:00am - 10:00pm.
Customers who do not need airport pick-up service can self-transfer to hotel or meet your tour guide at the Baggage Claim area of terminal-B at BOS. Please make a comment in the online booking system.
Please book your flight after 1:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $650.00||USD $434.00||USD $325.00||USD $905.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd & 4th Discounted|
*The third/fourth guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd & 4th discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $355.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Child enjoys the same price as adult as the 3rd/4th person in one room.
*Infants under 2 years of age are free of charge without seats.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop-off
- 6-night Hotel Accommodations
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide (min. USD 8.00/day per person)
- Admission or Optional tours (Prices may vary due to different seasons and is subject to the final price on the box office. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
Some attractions will be closed during Holidays or events (eg. Christmas, Thanksgiving), the arrangement is subject to your tour guide.
- Maid of the Mist : $18.25/Adult; $10.65/Child(6-12); $18.25/Senior(65+)(The optional tour is available from April/May - October depending on the weather.
- Niagara Adventure Theater Movie: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $9.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $12.00/Senior(65+) It will be closed on New Year Day. )
- Native American Dance Show: $21.00/Adult; $14.00/Child(4-10); $21.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $20.95/Adult; $13.00/Child(4-10);$20.95/Senior(65+) The show schedule varies daily and is subject to final confirmation of the tour. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Niagara Jet Boat Adventures: $61.00/Adult; $51.00/Child(4-13); $51.00/Senior(56+)(Only available from Nov. to Apr. or May depending on weather conditions. It will be closed on New Year Day.)
- Niagara Falls In-Depth Tour(Whirlpool State Park and Old Fort Niagara): $25.00/Adult; $15.00/Child(3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+) (It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year). )
- Watkins Glen State Park: $10.00/Adult; $8.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)(unavailable during winter)
- Corning Museum of Glass: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $19.50/Senior(55+) ( From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $19.50/Adult; Free/Child(17-); $16.60/Senior(55+) It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas(12/24 & 12/25) and New Year).)
- Washington, D.C. Cruise: $25.00/Adult; $17.00/Child (3-12); $22.00/Senior(65+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $26.00/Adult; $18.00/Child (3-12); $23.00/Senior(65+). It will be closed from January to mid-March, we will visit International Spy Museum as a substitute. It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Madame Tussauds New York: $25.00/Adult; $23.00/Child(3-12); $25.00/Senior(65+)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum : $31.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(3-12); $27.00/Senior(62+) (From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $33.00/Adult; $24.00/Child(5-12); $31.00/Senior(65+); It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: $25.00/Adult; Free/Child (12-); $17.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Empire State Building Observatory Deck : $34.00/Adult; $27.00/Child (6-12); free/Child under 5; $31.00/Senior(62+)
- Liberty Cruise : $29.00/Adult; $17.00 Child(3-12); $24.00/Senior(65+)
- Boston Lobster Dinner: $32.00/Adult; $32.00/Child(3-12); $32.00/Senior(62+)
- Breakers Mansion: $21.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(6-17); $21.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving and Christmas). )
- Yale In-Depth Tour: $11.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $11.00/Senior(62+)
- Mayflower II: $10.00/Adult; $7.00/Child(3-12); $10.00/Senior(62+)(From 4/1/2017, new price will be applied: $12.50/Adult; $8.50/Child(3-12); $11.50/Senior(65+))
- Boston Harbor Cruise: $22.00/Adult; $17.00/Child(3-11); $20.00/Senior(65+)(It will be closed on major US holidays (such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and Memorial Day). )
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
- If the attractions are closed due to holidays, the tour more likely will stop at the entrances for a photo opportunity.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels that offer similar standards of service to replace.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7