Summary of The Day: History, character, sites, stories and more – Boston has it all. Boston Harbor Cruises can show you this captivating city like no one else can. Whether you're visiting Boston for the first time, or a long time resident looking for a quick and relaxing getaway close to home, our sightseeing cruises are not only fun, but educational. With four different sightseeing cruises to choose from, we are sure to have a tour that's right for you.
Location: 1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Time Schedule for Reference:
Departure Time: 10:30 am; 11:30 am; 12:30 pm; 1:30 pm; 2:30 pm; 3:30 pm; 4:30 pm(Duration: 45 mins)
Departure Time: 1:00 pm(Duration: 90 mins)
Please change your voucher at least 30 mins prior to your chosen departure time.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Senior: 64 and older; $20.00/person. If there is senior on the tour, please ask our service to amend the tour fee.
*Infants under 3 are free. If there is infant on the tour, please ask our service to amend the tour fee.
Boston Harbor Cruise ticket
Airfares or related transportation between your location and Boston Harbor
All personal expenses including the additional food or beverage ordered by customer
The ticket is non-refundable once confirmed. The change of departure date must be made 5 or more days prior to the departure day.
Redemption: Please take your printed voucher to the box office 30 minutes prior to your preferred departure time.
The Boston cruise is a Constitution cruise, which can carry 450 passengers.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.