Summary of The Day: Boston City View Bike Tour offers an environmentally friendly and exciting bicycle tour of Boston - from historic landmarks to quaint neighborhood streets, experience the diversity of Boston's contemporary and classic neighborhoods.
The Boston City View Bicycle Tour is the classic tour for those looking to get a great overall introduction to Boston. On this tour you will get to know the city and find sites and neighborhoods to explore in greater depth later. You will discover the unique character and charm of each community up-close, in-person, and only possible by bicycle.
All levels of riders are welcome. About 70 percent of riding is done on city streets, mingling with cars and other foot traffic. The remaining 30 percent of the tour covers the bike path on the esplanade and the quiet streets running through Beacon Hill.
And you don't need to be a visitor to Boston to enjoy the Boston City View Bike Tour. The tour commentary is fact-filled and full of tidbits that will impress even the locals. It is a great way to entertain guests and get a little exercise.
Your tour includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. The tour is 2.5 - 3.5 hours long and covers 10-12 miles.
Location: Tours and rentals depart daily from Urban AdvenTours Headquarters: 103 Atlantic Ave. Boston, MA 02110. Located near the New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall.
April 1 - Nov. 30: Tours run daily at 10:00am and 2:00pm
Guests should arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts to make bicycle adjustments.
|USD $57.57||USD $57.57|
|*Riders of any age are welcome on the tours. Price is the same regardless of age. Child seats and trailers are available upon request.|
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.