Summary of The Day: Welcome to captivating La Paz, the capital of Bolivia. Your friendly guide will be waiting for you at arrivals hall, El Alto International Airport (LPB).
Summary of The Day: Book a morning flight to Uyuni. En route to the salt flats, we'll stop over at Colchani to see how iodine salt is made.
Then we'll continue on towards the dormant volcano Tunupa for a stroll on Incahuasi Island, characterized by giant cacti and fossilized algae.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll drive to Ollague Volcano, arriving at a vista upon Cañapa, Hedionda, and Honda Lakes, home of pink flamingos and other exotic birds. After lunch we'll drive through the Siloli Desert, ultimately arriving at the otherworldly Laguna Colorada.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll drive to the Valley of the Rocks. After a picnic lunch, we'll return to Uyuni, passing by Villa Alota and San Cristobal mine.
Summary of The Day: We'll return to La Paz in the early morning. Please book a flight departing from El Alto International Airport between 7:00am and 8:00am.
|USD $1,094.98||USD $1,094.98||USD $1,334.98|
* The price is the same for all ages.|
* The display price includes the land portion only. International and domestic airfare is not included.
* Single Occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and Triple Occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple price does not guarantee a third bed in the room as each room is furnished with two (2) beds only. Please check availability at check-in.
* Maximum room capacity: 3 people including adults and child/infant.
* Tour requires at least 4 pax to guarantee the departure. For 1-3 pax, your reservation will be holding. We would contact you should another booking coming in at the same departure date as yours. The departure will be cancelled and the tour fee will be full refunded, if we cannot reach the minimum guests 3 weeks prior to the departure date. Meanwhile, your departure also can be guaranteed if you would like to pay 4 pax at a time. Do not hesitate to contact our CSR if you have any inquiry.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Destination Expert of BoliviaAsk a Question
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.