Summary of The Day: Join the Big Bus Tours of San Francisco for fantastic views of beautiful San Francisco. On this tour you will learn about the diverse cultures living here, exciting architecture, beautiful parks,and picturesque views atop an open air bus and of course the history from the early Spanish settlers to the Gold Rush and present day.
These tours are a great way for you to familiarize yourself with picturesque views of San Francisco atop an open top sightseeing bus. They are also a wonderful way to show visitors around without the hassles, frustrations, and expense of driving!
Hop on-hop off tour. The unique Big Bus Tours of San Francisco stops at 20 key points of interest all around spectacular San Francisco. Hop on or Hop off at your leisure to create your own customized journey around the city.
Big Bus Tours San Francisco stops:
• Stop 1: Fisherman's Wharf - Mason @ Jefferson Street
• Stop 2: Fisherman's Wharf - Taylor @ Beach Street
• Stop 3: North Beach
• Stop 4: Financial District
• Stop 5: Union Square
• Stop 6: Hilton Hotel
• Stop 7: Asian Art Museum
• Stop 8: Opera House
• Stop 9: Alamo Square
• Stop 10: Haight & Ashbury
• Stop 11: California Academy of Science
• Stop 12: Golden Gate Bridge - South Vista Point
• Stop 13: Golden Gate Bridge - North Vista Point
• Stop 14: Palace of Fine Arts, Exploratorium
• Stop 15: Lombard and Fillmore Street - southwest corner
• Stop 16: Lombard and Gough Street- southeast corner
• Stop 17: Union Square
• Stop 18: Gates to Chinatown
• Stop 19: Ferry Building
• Stop 20: Pier 39
All Aboard! Get your E-Tickets today for the Big Bus Tours San Francisco. Hop On the bus and start your adventure!
Tours depart daily from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Buses run frequently.
99 Jefferson St. (Fisherman's Wharf), San Francisco, CA 94133
You can board at any of the 20 stops!!!
Environmentally friendly, ADA accessible. Room for strollers and wheelchairs.
You may board at any one of the 20 stops.
Climate controlled (downstairs).
Bring your camera for the best picture views of San Francisco.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.