Summary of The Day: Example of a Typical 3 Hour Tour
We will walk through Times Square and New York’s world famous Broadway district. NYC cabs racing by, theaters all around in this fast pace, high energy environment. We will then take our first subway ride to Central Park. Immediately, you will notice a change in the scenery, pace and photo opportunities.
We will stroll through the Southeast corner of Central Park, capturing amazing photos of you in the Park and the NYC skyline as a backdrop. Then we'll exit the Park and walk through the exclusive Upper East Side neighborhood lined with historic townhouses and brownstones. The area was initially settled by the wealthiest Americans, including the Vanderbilt’s & Rockefeller’s. While this may not have been on your itinerary for NYC, we are exposing you to an off the beaten neighborhood. Naturally, we will give some history and capture you in wonderful photos along the way. Next we will take our second subway ride to the Brooklyn Bridge. The views and photos from the bridge are breathtaking.
In addition to the above locations, we can include two of the following locations for the three hour tour: Grand Central Terminal, SoHo, Greenwich Village or Brooklyn.
Customizing Your Private Photo Tour
We can customize any tour. If you do not want to include Central Park or The Brooklyn Bridge, for example, and prefer more neighborhoods, we can certainly do so. If you prefer more of the Park and less neighborhoods, we can do so as well. We will do our best to accommodate your wishes.
After The Tour
Your guide/photographer will certainly make every effort to give you recommendations on how to spend the rest of your day and directions on how to do so.
We will meet in Times Squares to begin your tour. Exact location will be confirmed during the booking process.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Group of 2
Group of 3
Group of 4
Group of 5
Group of 6
* Price is per group of 2 with discounts for additional guests.
* Each tour requires a minimum of 2 guests to depart.
* For more than 5 passengers, please contact us for quotation.
* We will try to reschedule if there is inclement weather on the day of the tour. If we are unable to reschedule, we will provide a full refund. All other payments are non-refundable.
3-Hour Private Tour
Assistance of Personal Photographer
At least 75 photos delivered by email in a zip file and photo gallery
Customized comprehensive New York City Tour with a native New Yorker
In order to maximize our time together and capture as many photos as possible, we do suggest meeting at our suggested location in Times Square. Exact details will be provided on the voucher when you purchase the tour.
Alternatively, we can arrange to meet you at the concierge desk of your hotel and begin the tour from there. If a hotel pick up is desired, be sure to specify that request when booking your tickets, and include your hotel name and address.
For distances too far to walk in a short timeframe (i.e. from the Brooklyn Bridge to Times Square), your tour guide will take you via the subway. This is an excellent way to orient yourself to our public transportation system. Plus, we'll take some great photos of you in the subway! Our subways are safe, convenient and often a lot of fun. The cost is $2.75 per person, per ride. Depending on the itinerary, we may take anywhere from 1-4 subway rides per tour.
A zipfile and photo gallery will be emailed to you within 48 hours after the tour. Your priceless photos can then easily be downloaded, viewed and shared with friends & family while you are still on holiday.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.