Summary of The Day: Board our comfortable minibus (max. 16 passengers) for a scenic drive through the unspoiled moorlands and idyllic alpine pastures of Entlebuch Valley, Switzerland's first UNESCO Biosphere.
Crossing the border into the Emmental, we'll arrive at the Kambly Experience. Learn about the origins of Switzerland's best-known premium biscuit brand and watch the master confectioners at work. Indulge in unique flavors; try as many varieties as you like! We'll continue through typical Bernese backcountry towards the Swiss capital Bern.
We'll take an informative walk through charming Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marvel at the Late Gothic Munster Cathedral, stroll under the characteristic arcades to Zytglogge, the clock tower, and pay a visit to Parliament building overlooking the beautiful Aare River.
After the guided walking tour you'll have free time for lunch and souvenir shopping. Later we'll continue through fascinating rural landscapes dotted with typical Emmental farmhouses. See grazing cows on lush, green hills.
We'll stop at a show dairy right on time for the highlight of the day! Through the window you can watch the cheese masters taking out the fresh cheese from the pot by hand. We'll learn about traditional methods of cheese production, followed by a tasting of the final product.
We normally return to Lucerne Train Station at around 6:15pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6, but they must be registered before the trip.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.