Summary of The Day: Discover all the things to do in Berlin from the top deck of an open top bus. Berlin is Germany's largest city. Located in north-eastern Germany, it is the center of the Berlin-Brandenburg Metropolitan Area and is geographically embedded in the European Plains. Around one third of the city's territory is composed of forests, parks, gardens, rivers and lakes. Berlin is home to groundbreaking historical events; this is your chance to discover the most famous streets and squares of the City.
Traditional Route (every 10 minutes from 9:10am to 4:30pm; 120 minutes per loop):
1 - Tauentzienstrasse
2 - Wittenbergplatz/ KaDeWe
3 - Potsdamer Platz
4 - The Wall /Martin-Gropius-Bau
5 - Checkpoint Charlie
6 - Gendarmenmarkt
7 - Park Inn Hotel
8 - Alexa
9 - Rotes Rathaus /Neptune Fountain
10 - Lustgarten/ Museumsinsel
11 - Brandenburger Tor /"Platz des Marz"
12 - Victory Column /Hofjagerallee
13 - Hauptbahnhof /Ella-Trebe-Str.
Wall And Lifestyle Route (every 30 minutes from 10:00am to 4:00pm; 120 minutes per loop)
1 - Rotes Rathaus / Neptunbrunnen
2 - Oranienburger Straße /Neue Synagoge
3 - Hauptbahnhof
4 - Berlin Wall Memorial /Ackerstraße
5 - Bunker Gesundbrunnen
6 - Mauerpark
7 - Schonhauser Allee/Schwedter Straße
8 - Alexanderplatz (Park Inn Hotel)
9 - Karl-Marx-Allee (Computerspielmusem)
10 - East Side Gallery
11 - Ostbahnhof
Westend Route (every 60 minutes from 10:00am to 2:00pm; 120 minutes per loop):
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 6-14
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.