Summary of The Day: For almost one thousand years Bergen has been a popular travel destination for visitors from all over the world. As Norway’s second largest city, Bergen is home to about 250,000 welcoming residents.Some of Bergen's most popular attractions include the Funicular, Aquarium, the Hanseatic Museum and, the Edward Grieg Museum.
Bergen has a renowned music scene with some of the country’s best choirs, jazz musicians, and operatic singers. It also has the country’s first national theater and is host to many international festivals.
Frequency: every 30 mins from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Full loop: 60 minutes
Ticket Length: 24 hours
1 - Skolten at Cruise Terminal
2 - Bryggen and Hanseatic Museum
3 - Tourist Information, The Fishmarket & The Flower market
4 - Tollbodkaia Viewpoint
5 - Bergen Aquarium
6 - Fredriksberg Fortress
7 - The National Stage
8 - Bergen Museum (Muséplass)
9 - The City Park, Festplassen
10 - The Fishmarket
11 - Mount Floyen Funicular station
12 - St Mary's Church, Bryggen and Bergenhus Fortress
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
Full mobility facilities on all tour buses.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.